For over a decade, Ksyrium Elite has stood for reliability, light weight and versatility. The latest version includes all the benefits of riding tubeless. Mavic's Road UST Technology reduces rolling resistance, while improving ride quality and puncture resistance when combined with our new 25 mm Yksion Pro UST tires. The result is improved comfort without sacrificing efficiency. Beyond that, our patented Fore Drilling creates a stronger connection between the spokes and the rim, and Isopulse lacing improves stability and lateral stiffness under heavy loads such as sprinting or climbing.
All these performance gains are achieved without added weight thanks to the exclusive patented ISM 4D rim technology. This process strategically removes excess material from the rim while maintaining it around the spokes, where tension is applied. The result is a wide yet super-light rim that weighs only 405 grams. The finish on the new Ksyrium Elite has also been upgraded with a combination of matte and gloss finishes.
Mavic Road UST Tubeless technology
By combining their knowledge of wheels and tires, Mavic was able to perfect the symbiotic relationship between the tire bead and the rim hook to offer a system that is not only fast on the road and easy to maintain, but also 100 % reliable so you can focus on one thing - your ride.
Fast in line and quick through the turns
All-new rubber compound achieves the best balance of grip and low rolling resistance.
Safe and easy to use
Patented UST technology ensures the perfect union between tire and wheel, ensuring easy installation and removal.
Smoother ride and more puncture resistant
Ride with lower pressure for increased comfort and reduced risk of pinch flats.
Technologies of the Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST WTS wheels:
- Stiffer and stronger. Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- Exclusive to Mavic. An aluminum alloy that is 30% more resistant than a 6106 alloy for lighter and spicier rims.
- This spoke lacing design and mounting brings better wheel stability, a constant spoke tension and a crystal clear transmission of energy.
FTS-L (Force Transfer System Light)
- The reinforcement of the key transmission components brings a lighter and stronger hub to allow the energy to flow freely to the entire wheel.
ISM 4D (Inter Spoke Milling 4 Dimensions)
- An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 4D not only significantly reduces weight and reduces inertia without compromising durability, but also improves aerodynamics due to its new rim shape. Further advantages: up to 50 grams lighter for faster climbing, the lowest inertia for instant acceleration and a smooth aerodynamic rim shape to reduce drag.
SUP (Soudé Usiné Process)
- A welded and milled rim joint which is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking and offers superior wheel balance.
UB Control (Usiné Brut Control)
- The braking surfaces are milled to improve braking friction and eliminate shuddering.
QRM+ (Qualité Roulements Mavic Plus)
- Mavic's most demanding bearings. Those cartridge bearings are double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
Features of the Yksion Pro UST folding tires:
Low rolling resistance and extra speed
Easy to use and repair
- No more friction between tire and tube.
- The exclusive 11 Storm compound reaches the best balance of grip and low rolling resistance.
- Lighter than clincher tire + tube combo.
Improved comfort with high flat protection
- Perfect match guaranteed with Mavic UST Wheel-System.
- Tight control over beads diameter and stiffness.
- Kevlar beads stretches just enough for easier mounting.
Mavic Care manufacturer's warranty:
- Lower recommended tire pressure with no risk of pinch flats.
- Just 30 grams of sealant prevents most puncture.
The Mavic Care program offers you the opportunity to activate a 2 year warranty for all Mavic wheels purchased new from 2016 onwards. For certain wheels you can extend that warranty by 1 year to a total of 3 years free of charge. An overview of those wheels can be found here
. With the registration to Mavic Care you're also eligible for Mavic's Crash Replacement Program.
To sign up for Mavic Care or receive more information about it, please use the following link or ask our service team. Mavic Care manufacturer's warranty
Clean with a dry cloth or soap and water. Do not use pressurized water.