TEASI ONE³ eXtend - the outdoor GPS for biking, hiking, skiing & boating now comes with an electronic compass!
Intuitive and understandable technology
Via the 8.8 cm (3.5") transflective touch display of the TEASI ONE³ eXtend you can see everything you need at a glance.
The TEASI ONE³ eXtend is not affected if it will rain on your bike or hiking tour or get slightly wet while paddling. TEASI ONE³ eXtend has a splash-proof housing, so don't worry!
Riding longer tours without dead battery? No problem with the TEASI ONE³ eXtend because the 2.650 mAh strong battery lasts up to 12 hours depending on intensity of use. The new electronic compass allows for easy navigation, even when standing still.
Your perfect training partner
Thanks to the faster Bluetooth® 4.0 connection TEASI ONE³ eXtend can be connected with external sensors such as heart rate or speed and cadence sensors and the transferred data are reliably evaluated on the device. Keep an eye on your physical performance and increase your training workload in order to reach your optimal level.
Discover TAHUNA - the new navigation software on your TEASI!
TAHUNA provides straightforward and reliable navigation on land, on water and in the snow. You simply select the Bike, Hike, Ski or Boat profile and it calculates the appropriate route for you in an instant.
TAHUNA also enables you to plan routes and save, share or enhance them with all kinds of helpful information on your smartphone, your GPS device or your PC.
The TAHUNA Bike profile takes care of all your navigational needs.
TAHUNA Bike navigation selects the best possible route to get you safely to your destination. The greatest thing about it is the integrated user-to-user (U2U) routing, which incorporates the preferred routes of more than 500,000 Bikemap users into your navigation database. TAHUNA calculates your suggested route on the basis of more than 240 million real-world bike kilometres from Bikemap.net.
What type of cyclist are you?
The Bike profile allows you to choose between mountain bike, road bike or touring bike. So you won’t end up jolting your valuable road bike from pothole to pothole on unsurfaced tracks, and you’ll get all the up- and downhill excitement you could want on your mountain bike.
Got a puncture? All of Continental’s and Schwalbe’s 24-hour maintenance-kit dispensers are pre-installed as Points of Interest, so that your cycling will be stress-free as you explore the region and get to know its inhabitants.
From short outings to trekking tours lasting several days, the TAHUNA Hike profile is your handy guide.
TAHUNA will guide you along the region’s most beautiful trails, helping you discover corners that you just can’t reach by car or bike.
Never miss a highlight of the route again.
To make sure you don’t miss out on the most memorable features of your route, such as spectacular views or interesting sights, the profile will highlight specially selected Points of Interest. Magnificent panoramas, geological highlights and unspoiled landscapes will transform your treks into unforgettable outdoor adventures.
For trips lasting more than a day, TAHUNA provides a dedicated Points of Interest section showing all the accommodation near to you, so you’ll always be able to find somewhere to sleep en route.
With the TAHUNA Ski profile you can tailor your winter holiday perfectly to your abilities and personal preferences.
Whether you prefer extended ski tours or downhill excitement, TAHUNA’s Ski profile will find you all the best pistes and cross-country trails. The reliable ski navigation covers not only the Alps but also all other ski areas in Europe and the USA.
What’s your favourite ski run?
TAHUNA provides maps that are optimized for winter sports, incorporating details of ski runs, lifts, cable cars and cross-country trails. Let yourself be guided to the nearest mountain hut or gondola station, or set your favourite après-ski bar as a Point of Interest. If your route includes lifts, these will not be included in your stats, so as to give you an accurate read-out on your performance.
To find the best route for you, just enter your ski type (e. g. cross-country, downhill, etc.) into the profile. Depending on the level of difficulty selected, the route will only include particular types of run (blue, red, black).
The TAHUNA Boat profile helps you comply with important instructions and restrictions and ensures you get safely where you want to go.
TAHUNA doesn’t just help you paddle your own country’s extensive river network, it also navigates you safely across all Europe’s large lakes. TAHUNA also provides you with precise sunrise and sunset times, so that you can plan your routes accordingly.
Give your trip on the water that personal touch.
The Boat profile includes additional information on factors such as weirs, buoys, bridge heights and tides. You can also create your own Points of Interest such as landing points, or make a note of the next traditional quayside pub, and supplement them with your own information and pictures.
The Point of Interest alert is another useful feature, especially for hazards, opening up Points of Interest automatically on the map as you approach them. You can also specify your own Points of Interest using the alert function, so you can keep an eye on all the important information, and deal safely with any difficult sections of your route.
TAHUNA TOUR - Customize your experience!
With the TAHUNA TOUR function you can enhance the route you have recorded or planned on your PC with your own Points of Interest, pictures and comments. The great thing about this feature is that you can access all the details later, exactly as you entered them, from your smartphone or GPS device. Transform your route plan into your own electronic tour guide and supplement it with information that is important to you, e. g. particular sights, rest points and photo points. You can also load other users’ trips or tour operators’ premium routes onto your navigation device or smartphone as TAHUNA TOURS – these will have been pre-populated with Points of Interest and pictures.
TAHUNA TOOL - for managing your maps, trips and software updates
The TAHUNA TOOL is at the heart of TAHUNA’s success, drawing together all the threads of your route plan via a centralized interactive platform for Windows and Mac. The TAHUNA TOOL allows you to:
- Update maps and software at no charge
- Manage maps and transfer them to your GPS device and the app
- Plan and manage routes
- Download premium routes and content
- Get the latest TAHUNA news
With the help of communities such as bikemap.net
you can have a look on tour tips of million users and easily download the most attractive routes to your TEASI ONE³ eXtend.
You can even write your own reports about your outdoor holiday and upload interesting biking or hiking tours as TAHUNA Tour (with pictures, texts and POIs) for download for other users.
Features of the TEASI ONE³ eXtend
- SiRF Atlas V Prozessor (664 MHz)
- Microsoft Windows CE .Net 6.0 Core
- Approx. 8,8 cm (3,5") transflective display
- Resolution: 480x800 Pixel
- 128 MB DDR2-RAM / 8 GB flash memory
- Expandable memory via microSD (up to 32 GB; 8 GB microSD card with preinstalled Benelux maps and 49 routes included)
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Polymer 2,650 mAh battery
- Battery runtime up to 12 h (depends on the intense of the background lighting)
- Splash-proof housing (according to IPX5)
- Special TAHUNA outdoor navigation software (OSM maps onboard)
- Maps of Benelux countries preinstalled, freely expandable
- Turn-by-Turn navigation including map und arrow, routing also on small paths, forest and hiking trails
- Turn instruction with switching from trip computer to map screen
- Rerouting after wrong turns
- Integrated, extensive trip computer incl. a new electronic compass (all important data incl. graphic route course, elevation and speed profile)
- Detailed track recorder
- Export/Import of GPX tracks
- TAHUNA TOUR: Tours like in a travel guide with images, texts and POIs displayed directly in the device
- Several profiles to select: Bike (Touring bike, mountain bike, racing bike); hike/pedestrian; ski (down hill, cross country ski, ski tour); boat (canoe/kayak, rowing boat, sailing boat, motor boat)
- Profile-based routing (e.g. stairways for pedestrians or no unpaved paths for racing bikes)
- Fitness function: time-, distance- and calorie-based route planning
- Community upload (e.g. bikemap.net, wandermap.net, GPSies, RouteYou)
- Free memory on request (e.g. if the remaining memory is too less for running tasks)
- Storing of the last five routes