With the new Phase series, Marmot sets a completely new standard of technology in sleeping bag production. The Phase bags impress not only with their ultra-light weight, but also with their unique design, which promises maximum sleeping comfort. The anatomically shaped foot box and 3D Nautilus hood ensure warmth and roominess, while the curved chamber design minimizes down slippage. The 850 down is RDS-certified and treated with PFC-free Down Defender against moisture. The high quality and robust 10 denier Pertex® outer material protects the sleeping bag and has a pleasant feel.
- Anatomical wrap-around footbox increases insulation and room for your feet, more warmth and comfort
- Smooth-curved baffles reduce down shifting. Nautilus multi-baffle hood limits heat loss
- Full length locking YKK two way zipper with anti-snag slider reduces fabric snagging
- Filled and finished in Rohnert Park, California
- Certified 850 fill power down with down defender to improve water-resistance in wet conditions
- EN tested
- Internal stash pocket
- Snagless draft tube
- Hood draw cord
- Stuff and storage sack included
- Zipper garage
- Stretch tricot baffles
- Two hang loops
Marmot Down Defender is an insurance policy for your down garments and sleeping bags. This specially treated highly water-resistant down offers an extra level of moisture protection for down garments that might be exposed to wet environments. Marmot Down Defender helps prevent down from clumping and losing its loft when exposed to water, thereby greatly increasing its ability to keep.
The number of cubic inches an ounce of down occupies. Down rated 800 fill power is loftier, which means warmer, than 600 fill power down.