The Void is a steel, dirt oriented frame, designed to work with 26" wheels. Custom butted tubes, beefed up in the stress areas keep the weight low and high sturdiness. An additionally reinforced top tube / seat tube junction is tough enough to survive abuse from tailwhips and 360’s.
The Void is an advanced frame made from high quality double butted 4130 cromoly steel. Octane One suggest using 80-100 mm travel forks for park, street and 100 mm up to 120-140 mm travel for dirt, slopestyle. If you prefer rigid forks then you should consider using models with around 435 mm axle-to-crown which will still keep the BB & front end high enough.
The frame has a quite steep head angle and a very compact rear end for ultra quick handling.
The Void has been equipped with a standard threaded BB shell so you can easily fit your favorite mountain bike cranks. Long smooth tapers added on both chain stays and seat stays give the perfect clean look and plenty of material where it's needed to make a strong connection with the small and elegant dropouts.
There are no cable guides attached permanently to the frame - Octane One provides optional removable 3M cable guides if you
need to support your brake cables.
- material: custom butted 4130 cromoly
- recommended fork travel: 80-140 mm or rigid forks ~435 mm
- top tube (physical c-c): 565 mm / 22.2”
- chain stays: 379 mm / 14.9” slammed
- frame size: 311 mm / 12.2”
- compatible with all forks with 1 1/8” (1.125”) steer tube
- integrated headset (Campy spec 45/45 deg, OD41.8 mm)
- head tube stack: 115 mm
- BB shell: standard threaded 68 mm (compatible with MTB cranks
and BMX cranks with Euro BB)
- biggest chainring: up to ~34t
- MTB hubs spacing (10 x 135 mm)
- tires: maximum size recommended 26”x2.35”
- 27.2 mm seat post / integrated seat clamp
- disc brake only (no V-brakes mount)
- disc brake mount IS (International Standard), max rotor size: up to 185 mm
- 3M removable cable guides available separately
- optional bolt-on derailleur hanger available separately (not included)
- ultra clean look
- weight: ~2.55 - 2.58kg
- angles with 525 mm fork (around 140 mm travel): head angle: 67 deg, seat tube angle: 67.5 deg, BB*: +9 mm, WB*: 1045 mm
- angles with 505 mm fork (around 120 mm travel): head angle: 68 deg, seattube angle: 68.5 deg, BB: +3 mm, WB: 1035 mm
- angles with 485 mm fork (around 100 mm travel): head angle: 69 deg, seattube angle: 69.5 deg, BB: -3 mm, WB: 1025 mm
- angles with 465 mm fork (around 80 mm travel): head angle: 70 deg, seattube angle: 70.5 deg, BB: -9 mm, WB: 1015 mm
- angles with 435 mm rigid fork: head angle: 71.5 deg, seattube angle: 72 deg, BB: -19 mm, WB: 1004 mm
- *BB: bottom bracket height
- *WB: wheel base