The Spark is a park & street frame with geometry adjusted to fit 26” wheels. Perfect for low travel suspension forks (60-100mm) or rigid forks. It has a medium short front-end length perfect for 26” wheels and a very compact rear end with a high BB. The head angle is quite steep which is made for quick handling and easy front wheel tricks.
Custom butted tubes beefed up in the stress areas keep weight low and strength high.
The Spark has been equipped with a Spanish BB shell so you can easily fit your favourite BMX cranks. Long smooth tapers on both chain stays and seat stays give the perfect clean look and plenty of material to make a strong connection with the small and elegant dropouts.
There are no cable guides attached permanently to the frame - Octane One provides optional removable 3M cable guides if you need brakes. The Spark has a short seat tube extension over the top tube and integrated steel seat post collar that works with 25.4mm BMX size seat posts.
An additionally reinforced top tube / seat tube junction is tough enough to survive abuse from tailwhips and 360’s.
The Spark is an advanced frame made from high quality
double butted 4130 cro-mo steel.
- material: custom butted 4130 cromoly
- recommended fork travel: 60-100mm or rigid forks ~420-435mm
- top tube (physical c-c): 569mm / 22.4”
- chain stays: 375 mm / 14.75” slammed
- frame size: 278mm / 10.9”
- compatible with all forks with 1 1/8” (1.125”) steer tube
- integrated headset (Campy spec 45/45 deg, OD41.8mm)
- head tube stack: 115mm
- BB shell: standard threaded 68mm (compatible with MTB cranks
and BMX cranks with Euro BB)
- biggest chainring: up to ~28t
- MTB hubs spacing (10 x 135 mm)
- tires: maximum size recommended 26”x2.3”
- 25.4mm seat post / integrated seat clamp
- disc brake only (no V-brakes mount)
- disc brake mount IS (International Standard), max rotor size: up to 185mm
- 3M removable cable guides available separately
- optional bolt-on derailleur hanger available separately (not included)
- ultra clean look
- weight: ~2.55 - 2.58kg
- angles with 485 mm fork (around 100mm travel): head angle: 70.5 deg, seat tube angle: 69.5deg, BB*: +19mm, WB*: 1018mm
- angles with 465 mm fork (around 80mm travel): head angle: 71.5 deg, seat tube angle: 70.5deg, BB: +13mm, WB: 1007mm
- angles with 445 mm fork (around 60mm travel): head angle: 72.5 deg, seat tube angle: 71.5deg, BB: +7mm, WB: 1001mm
- angles with 435 mm rigid fork: head angle: 73 deg, seat tube angle: 72 deg, BB: +4mm, WB: 998mm
- angles with 420 mm rigid fork: head angle: 73.5 deg, seat tube angle: 72.5 deg, BB: -2mm, WB: 991mm
- *BB: bottom bracket height
- *WB: wheel base (approx)