The Spark is a park & street frame with geometry adjusted to fit 26” wheels. Perfect for low travel suspension forks (60-100 mm) or rigid forks. It has a medium short front-end length perfect for 26” wheels and a very compact rear end with a high BB. The head angle is quite steep which is made for quick handling and easy front wheel tricks. Custom butted tubes beefed up in the stress areas keep weight low and strength high.
The Spark has been equipped with a Spanish BB shell so you can easily fit your favorite BMX cranks. Long smooth tapers on both chain stays and seat stays give the perfect clean look and plenty of material to make a strong connection with the small and elegant dropouts.
There are no cable guides attached permanently to the frame - Octane One provides optional removable 3M cable guides if you need brakes. The Spark has a short seat tube extension over the top tube and integrated steel seat post collar that works with 25.4 mm BMX size seat posts.
An additionally reinforced top tube / seat tube junction is tough enough to survive abuse from tailwhips and 360’s.
The Spark is an advanced frame made from high quality
double butted 4130 cromoly steel.
- material: custom butted 4130 cromoly
- recommended fork travel: 60-100 mm or rigid forks ~420-435 mm
- toptube (physical c-c): 569 mm / 22.4”
- chainstays: 375 mm / 14.75” slammed
- frame size: 278 mm / 10.9”
- compatible with all forks with 1 1/8” (1.125”) steer tube
- integrated headset (Campy spec 45/45 deg, OD41.8 mm)
- headtube stack: 115 mm
- BB shell: standard threaded 68 mm (compatible with MTB cranks and BMX cranks with Euro BB)
- biggest chainring: up to ~28t
- MTB hubs spacing (10 x 135 mm)
- tires: maximum size recommended 26”x2.3”
- 25.4 mm seat post / integrated seat clamp
- disc brake only (no V-brakes mount)
- disc brake mount IS (International Standard), max rotor size: up to 185 mm
- 3M removable cable guides available separately
- optional bolt-on derailleur hanger available separately (not included)
- ultra clean look
- weight: ~2.55 - 2.58kg
- angles with 485 mm fork (around 100 mm travel): head angle: 70.5 deg, seattube angle: 69.5 deg, BB*: +19 mm, WB*: 1018 mm
- angles with 465 mm fork (around 80 mm travel): head angle: 71.5 deg, seattube angle: 70.5 deg, BB: +13 mm, WB: 1007 mm
- angles with 445 mm fork (around 60 mm travel): head angle: 72.5 deg, seattube angle: 71.5 deg, BB: +7 mm, WB: 1001 mm
- angles with 435 mm rigid fork: head angle: 73 deg, seattube angle: 72 deg, BB: +4 mm, WB: 998 mm
- angles with 420 mm rigid fork: head angle: 73.5 deg, seattube angle: 72.5 deg, BB: -2 mm, WB: 991 mm
- *BB: bottom bracket height
- *WB: wheel base (approx)