The Zircus is an aluminium all-round dirt frame perfect for playing in the city and off-road. It’s a lightweight and strong aluminium frame set with ‘Pro’ dirtjump geometry designed to fit 26” wheels, forks with 80-140 mm travel and a single speed drivetrain.
However the frame includes a removable derailleur hanger so you can convert the bike into serious all-purpose off-road machine with gears if needed.
Designed for riders who prefer the feel of aluminium frames. More slack and stable than the radical steel Void frame. The BB is lowered for more stability, the top tube and chain stays are slightly longer than those in the Void and the head tube angle is more slack. Tough enough for jumps, perfect for pump-tracks, comfortable enough for trail riding.
The Zircus uses beefy AL-6061 tubes that give it a super clean look. Behind the simple looks you can find nice tech details such as custom shaped and butted tubes (a very strong DT near HT area with no need for an additional external gusset), a new custom shaped fully integrated tapered head tube, custom rounded smooth looking tubes and sweet arched seat stays bridge that give lots of tire clearance.
This frame is all that you will need to rip like a pro in any terrain. Although the Zircus is a very strong frame it weighs only 2.1kg and has a very reasonable price.
- material: A6061-T6 custom formed and butted tubes
- recommended fork travel: 80-140 mm
- top tube (physical c-c): 571 mm / 22.5”
- chainstays: 385 mm / 15.1” slammed
- frame size: 335 mm / 13.2”
- head tube: integrated tapered IS42/IS52, head tube length 115 mm
- integrated headset (Campy spec 45/45 deg, OD41.8 mm)
- head tube stack: 115 mm
- fits forks with standard 1-1/8” or tapered 1.5 – 1-1/8” steerer tubes
- head tube stack: 115 mm / 4.5”
- BB shell: standard threaded 68 mm (compatible with MTB cranks and 3pcs BMX cranks with Euro BB)
- biggest chainring: up to ~34t
- rear hub: spacing O.L.D 135x10 mm, suggested bolt-on hubs
- disk brake mount IS (International Standard), max rotor size: up to 185 mm
- disk brake only (no V-brakes mount)
- tires: maximum size recommended 26”x2.35”
- seat post/clamp: 30.9 mm / 34.9 mm
- max seat post insertion 275 mm
- rear derailleur: optional bolt-on hanger included
- clean look
- weight: ~2.09kg
- angles with 505 mm fork (around 120 mm travel): head angle: 68.5 deg, seattube angle: 71.5 deg, BB: -20 mm, WB: ~1041 mm
- angles with 485 mm fork (around 100 mm travel): head angle: 69.5 deg, seattube angle: 72.5 deg, BB: -25 mm, WB: ~1033 mm
- *BB: bottom bracket height
- *WB: wheel base (approx)