CUBE TOURING HYBRID SL 500 Women E-Bike - 2018 - iridium/red
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE TOURING HYBRID SL 500 Women E-Bike - 2018 - iridium/red
Ultimate hybrid tourer!
The ultimate hybrid tourer demands special attention to detail, so CUBE pulled out all the stops for the Touring Hybrid SL. They began with Bosch's high performance third generation Active Plus motor system and powerful 500Wh battery, and redesigned the entire frame around their specific requirements. The result is an uncompromisingly lively, stable and inspiring bike with unparalleled versatility. From the stiff and strong integrated luggage carrier to the air sprung RockShox suspension fork and all weather performance of the Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes, everything is here for a reason. That applies equally to the slick, intuitive shifting offered by Shimano's electronic Di2 gears, which puts the full range of the 11-speed transmission at your fingertips. Whether you're looking for the ultimate commuter or an inspirational weekender, the Touring Hybrid SL will fit the bill. Just add a spirit of adventure... and ride.
CUBE's engineers have long experience working with the superb Bosch drive system - and it shows in this bike. Inspired to create something really special for 2018, they reworked the Touring Hybrid SL's frame from the ground up. All three versions - the easy entry, trapeze and classic men's - now feature optimised battery positioning, bringing the weight as low and as close to the centre of the bike as possible for improved stability, better stiffness and livelier handling. What's more, the men's and trapeze versions feature a weather-proof cover over the battery for sleek looks and to keep dirt and water out. Revised Efficient Comfort Geometry has sharpened the Touring Hybrid SL's responses whilst maintaining its reputation for implacable stability, whatever the road conditions. The integrated rack is the latest incarnation of this CUBE system, providing the lightest, strongest and stiffest possible support for carrying whatever load you need to transport from A to B. CUBE even used their Smooth Welding technology to clean up the frame's appearance, giving the impression that one tube almost flows into the next. It's just the kind of attention to detail that you'd expect from CUBE.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 6061 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Gravity Casting - Gravity Casting takes the development of high-end aluminium frames to the next level. The advanced construction process – involving several post-production steps – molds liquid aluminium into highly complex frame sections. The motor, cover, battery mount and cable routing combine to form a single module that is always tailored exactly to the bike's intended use. Die casting technology now means that components can be virtually fully integrated into a structure that is specially designed to cope with stress on specific load points and look good at the same time.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE´s specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an e-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new e-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Integrated Modular Carrier - The Integrated Multi Carrier is a complete new development by CUBE. The bicycle rack becomes an integral part of the frame, adding to the rigidity of the chassis. Through a specially designed modular construction, the rack is expandable in many ways. Bags, carrying systems and boxes can be mounted easily and safely for secure, convenient load carrying.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE TOURING HYBRID SL 500 Women E-Bike - 2018 - iridium/red
|Product Name:||CUBE TOURING HYBRID SL 500 Women E-Bike - 2018 - iridium/red|
|Weight:||approx. 22,60 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Trekking Premium Sport, IC 2.0, Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS-R | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||RockShox Paragon Gold Air | 65 mm, Lockout|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 700 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Lookin Moderate, Royalgel™|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Suspension Seatpost | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-602, 38T, Chainguard|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT Di2 RD-M8050-DGS | 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano XT Di2 SW-M8050-R|
|Sprocket:||Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-46T|
|Chain:||KMC X11e Turbo|
|Brakes:||Shimano XT BR-M8000 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/160 mm)|
|Rims:||CUBE SX20, 36H, Disc|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano XT HB-M8000, QR, Centerlock
rear: Shimano XT FH-M8000, QR, Centerlock
|Tires:||Schwalbe Marathon GT Tour, Performance, Dualguard, 47-622|
|Lights:||front: Herrmans H-Black Pro, 6-12V, DC
rear: Herrmans H-Trace
|Carrier:||CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, CUBE Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus (50 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 4A, display: Bosch Intuvia, CUBEstand Pro kickstand, Knog Oi bell|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE TOURING HYBRID SL 500 Women E-Bike - 2018 - iridium/red|
|Delivery approx. till Dec. 14th 2017||Frame Size: 46 cm|
|Delivery approx. till Dec. 14th 2017||Frame Size: 50 cm|
|Delivery approx. till Dec. 14th 2017||Frame Size: 54 cm|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)