CUBE REACTION HYBRID SLT 500 MTB E-Bike - 2018 - blue/orange
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE REACTION HYBRID SLT 500 MTB E-Bike - 2018 - blue/orange
Ultimate machine for off-road adventurers!
Simply put, the CUBE Reaction Hybrid SLT represents the state of the art in aluminium e-MTB technology. Whether it's the ultimate drivetrain performance or the best bike handling experience that you're seeking, it all comes together here in a single, exceptional hardtail. CUBE's engineers created a brand new frame for 2018, with even more refined looks and performance to extract the best from you and the Bosch drive. Combined with the plush Fox 34 Rhythm fork, Shimano 11-speed XT transmission and hydraulic disc brakes, CUBE have cut no corners in their quest to produce the ultimate machine for off-road adventurers. Ride further, faster and more often: the trail awaits.
CUBE's e-MTB hardtail frames were already highly regarded, but that wasn't good enough for the CUBE design team. The Reaction Hybrid SLT sets a new benchmark in e-MTB design thanks to its sophisticated, gravity cast downtube and bottom bracket design. Completely enclosing the battery under a water-resistant cover, it's more than just an aesthetic upgrade. The lower centre of gravity, combined with CUBE's proprietary Agile Ride Geometry, results in even better handling than before. It also frees up enough space inside the frame for two water bottle mounts - and you can charge the battery without removing it, too. In keeping with the frame's elegant looks, CUBE ran cables internally to reduce clutter and the need for maintenance, and the Boost 12 mm thru-axle at the rear helps with power transfer and steering accuracy.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 6061 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE's series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5" wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5".
- Gravity Casting - Gravity Casting takes the development of high-end aluminium frames to the next level. The advanced construction process – involving several post-production steps – molds liquid aluminium into highly complex frame sections. The motor, cover, battery mount and cable routing combine to form a single module that is always tailored exactly to the bike's intended use. Die casting technology now means that components can be virtually fully integrated into a structure that is specially designed to cope with stress on specific load points and look good at the same time.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger - CUBE optimized their new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. CUBE can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE REACTION HYBRID SLT 500 MTB E-Bike - 2018 - blue/orange
|Product Name:||CUBE REACTION HYBRID SLT 500 MTB E-Bike - 2018 - blue/orange|
|Weight:||approx. 21,60 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only, Tapered Headtube, Boost148|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110 mm, 100 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro | 740 mm|
|Saddle:||CUBE Race EXC 145|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 30.9 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745 | 15T, 170 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS | ShadowPlus, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I | Direct Attach|
|Sprocket:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T|
|Chain:||KMC X11e Turbo|
|Brakes:||Shimano XT BR-M8000 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Rims:||CUBE EX30 | 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano XT HB-M8000, Boost, Centerlock
rear: Shimano XT FH-M8010-B, Boost, Centerlock
|Tires:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.60, Addix Speedgrip, Tubeless Easy|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 4A, display: Bosch Purion|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE REACTION HYBRID SLT 500 MTB E-Bike - 2018 - blue/orange|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 days||Frame Size/Wheel Size 16" / 27.5"|
|Still 2 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 days||Frame Size/Wheel Size 18" / 27.5"|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 days||Frame Size/Wheel Size 17" / 29"|
|Currently not in stock||Not deliverable||Frame Size/Wheel Size 19" / 29"|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 days||Frame Size/Wheel Size 21" / 29"|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 days||Frame Size/Wheel Size 23" / 29"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)