CUBE ACCESS HYBRID Race 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - black/mint
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE ACCESS HYBRID Race 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - black/mint
No destination is too distant and no climb too steep!
With the CUBE Access Hybrid Race you'll quickly find you have superpowers. Well, almost. The lightweight, nimble aluminium frame designed and equipped specifically to meet female riders' demands and powerful, smooth Bosch CX drive unit mean that no destination is too distant and no climb too steep. Your riding buddy had better have her wits about here if she's not to be left behind. CUBE chose Shimano's SLX and XT 11-speed gears for their wide range and reliable performance, and added powerful hydraulic disc brakes for safe stopping in any conditions. The RockShox Judy Silver air fork is easy to adjust and helps smooth out even the roughest of trails. And a powerful 500Wh battery gives you the power to ride further and longer, so you can keep coming back for more.
Not ones to rest on their laurels, CUBE's designers started from scratch with the 2018 Access Hybrid Race. They began by engineering a one piece, gravity cast down tube. This superbly stiff, strong structure houses the battery and anchors the tapered headtube to the custom motor housing. It even looks great - and it's practical, too, because you can charge the battery without removing it from the frame. CUBE's Agile Ride Geometry is designed to provide the perfect blend of stability and agility, and they ran cables through the frame to keep them out of the way of dirt and water, so your gears will continue to shift smoothly on the most adventurous of rides.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 6061 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE's series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5" wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5".
- Gravity Casting - Gravity Casting takes the development of high-end aluminium frames to the next level. The advanced construction process – involving several post-production steps – molds liquid aluminium into highly complex frame sections. The motor, cover, battery mount and cable routing combine to form a single module that is always tailored exactly to the bike's intended use. Die casting technology now means that components can be virtually fully integrated into a structure that is specially designed to cope with stress on specific load points and look good at the same time.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an E-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new E-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Women's Series - CUBE know that women are different from men; that much is obvious. That’s why they developed the range of Women's Series bikes specifically for women. But it's not only the color of the bikes that is adapted to women - mostly, the geometry is specifically developed for the female anatomy. With the Women's Series, women can get exactly what they want: fitness, relaxed rides or trail adventures.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE ACCESS HYBRID Race 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - black/mint
|Product Name:||CUBE ACCESS HYBRID Race 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - black/mint|
|Weight:||approx. 22,10 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, ARG|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||RockShox Judy Silver TK Air | Tapered, 15x110 mm, 100 mm, Lockout|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro | 720 mm|
|Saddle:||CUBE WS Active 1.1|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 30.9 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745 | 15T, 170 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS | ShadowPlus, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000|
|Sprocket:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000 | 11-46T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Rims:||CUBE EX30 | 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano Deore HB-M6010-B, 15x110 mm Boost, Centerlock
rear: Shimano Deore FH-M6000, Centerlock
|Tires:||Schwalbe Smart Sam | Active, 2.6|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 2A, display: Bosch Purion|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE ACCESS HYBRID Race 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - black/mint|
|Currently not in stock||Not deliverable||Frame Size / Wheel Size 14" / 27.5"|
|Currently not in stock||Not deliverable||Frame Size / Wheel Size 16" / 27.5"|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-5 days||Frame Size / Wheel Size 17" / 29"|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-5 days||Frame Size / Wheel Size 19" / 29"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)