CUBE ACCESS HYBRID SL 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - iridium/gold
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE ACCESS HYBRID SL 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - iridium/gold
A bike that won't let you down!
When you're ready to explore that little bit further, push a little bit harder and experience a little bit more, you'll need a bike that won't let you down. The CUBE Access Hybrid SL's powerful Bosch CX drive system will match your every pedal revolution with a dose of extra power, but that's not all. New for 2018, the redesigned Superlite aluminium frame is better looking and better handling than before - and CUBE have equipped it with a selection of premium components. The entire bike is designed specifically to meet the demands of women riders. From the buttery smooth RockShox Judy Gold RL air fork to the precise, reliable Shimano XT 11-speed gears and powerful Magura MT Trail Custom hydraulic disc brakes, everything about this bike is designed to get out of your way... and just work. Ride, after ride, after ride. Because sometimes, more really is more.
At CUBE they believe in both form and function. A case in point is the Access Hybrid SL's advanced gravity cast downtube - not only does it provide the frame with a very strong and rigid backbone, joining the tapered headtube to the custom motor casing, but it also houses the battery. And, just as important as all this, it looks great too. Internally routed cables keep your gears shifting sweetly through the worst muck and water the trail can throw at you, and there's no need to remove the battery from the frame for charging. Agile Ride Geometry (ARG) does exactly what it says, delivering a lively but confidence-inspiring feel that'll have you riding further and faster before you know it. It's inspirational.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 6061 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE's series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5" wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5".
- Gravity Casting - Gravity Casting takes the development of high-end aluminium frames to the next level. The advanced construction process – involving several post-production steps – molds liquid aluminium into highly complex frame sections. The motor, cover, battery mount and cable routing combine to form a single module that is always tailored exactly to the bike's intended use. Die casting technology now means that components can be virtually fully integrated into a structure that is specially designed to cope with stress on specific load points and look good at the same time.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an E-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new E-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger - CUBE optimized their new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. CUBE can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Women's Series - CUBE know that women are different from men; that much is obvious. That’s why they developed the range of Women's Series bikes specifically for women. But it's not only the color of the bikes that is adapted to women - mostly, the geometry is specifically developed for the female anatomy. With the Women's Series, women can get exactly what they want: fitness, relaxed rides or trail adventures.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE ACCESS HYBRID SL 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - iridium/gold
|Product Name:||CUBE ACCESS HYBRID SL 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - iridium/gold|
|Weight:||approx. 21,60 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, ARG|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||RockShox Judy Gold Air, Tapered, 15x110 mm, 100 mm, Lockout|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro | 720 mm|
|Saddle:||CUBE WS Active 1.1|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 30.9 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745 | 15T, 170 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS | ShadowPlus, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000|
|Sprocket:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000 | 11-46T|
|Brakes:||Magura MT Trail Custom | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Rims:||CUBE EX30 | 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano Deore HB-M6010-B, 15x110 mm Boost, Centerlock
rear: Shimano Deore FH-M6010-B, 12x148 mm Boost, Centerlock
|Tires:||Schwalbe Smart Sam | Active, 2.6|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 2A, display: Bosch Purion|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE ACCESS HYBRID SL 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - iridium/gold|
|Currently not in stock||Not deliverable||Frame Size / Wheel Size 16" / 27.5"|
|Currently not in stock||Not deliverable||Frame Size / Wheel Size 18" / 27.5"|
|Still 3 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 days||Frame Size / Wheel Size 17" / 29"|
|Currently not in stock||Not deliverable||Frame Size / Wheel Size 19" / 29"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)