CUBE ACCESS HYBRID SLT 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - team ws
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE ACCESS HYBRID SLT 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - team ws
Expanding your trail riding horizons!
There are times in life when only the best will do - and CUBE are here to tell you that this is one of those times. The Access Hybrid SLT encompasses everything that CUBE know about building light, great handling hardtails... with the added power of Bosch's superb CX drive system and a selection of premium components. CUBE began with Shimano's legendary XT components for the 11-speed transmission and powerful hydraulic disc brakes, so the right gear is always right at your fingertips and you'll always be in control of your speed. Then they added the smooth, precise-steering Fox 34 Rhythm suspension fork, so you can tackle even the roughest of trails with confidence. There's no better women's pedal assist hardtail... and no better way of expanding your trail riding horizons.
When you're building a performance e-mtb, double butted aluminium Superlite tubes are a good start. For 2018 CUBE went back to the drawing board to design a completely new one piece, gravity cast downtube to house the battery. Connecting the tapered headtube to the custom motor casing, it's a remarkably stiff and strong structure as well as an engineering work of art that's surprisingly easy on the eye. You don't even need to remove the battery in order to charge it. Agile Ride Geometry means that everything is in precisely the right place for a stable, lively ride feel. And internally routed cables keep your gears shifting smoothly through everything that the trail can throw at you, so you can concentrate on the ride.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 6061 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE's series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5" wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5".
- Gravity Casting - Gravity Casting takes the development of high-end aluminium frames to the next level. The advanced construction process – involving several post-production steps – molds liquid aluminium into highly complex frame sections. The motor, cover, battery mount and cable routing combine to form a single module that is always tailored exactly to the bike's intended use. Die casting technology now means that components can be virtually fully integrated into a structure that is specially designed to cope with stress on specific load points and look good at the same time.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an E-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new E-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger - CUBE optimized their new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. CUBE can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Women's Series - CUBE know that women are different from men; that much is obvious. That’s why they developed the range of Women's Series bikes specifically for women. But it's not only the color of the bikes that is adapted to women - mostly, the geometry is specifically developed for the female anatomy. With the Women's Series, women can get exactly what they want: fitness, relaxed rides or trail adventures.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE ACCESS HYBRID SLT 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - team ws
|Product Name:||CUBE ACCESS HYBRID SLT 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - team ws|
|Weight:||approx. 21,40 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, ARG|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110 mm, 100 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro | 720 mm|
|Saddle:||SDG Allure Steel|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 30.9 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745 | 15T, 170 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS | ShadowPlus, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I | Direct Attach|
|Sprocket:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000 | 11-46T|
|Chain:||KMC X11e Turbo|
|Brakes:||Shimano XT BR-M8000 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Rims:||CUBE EX30 | 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano XT HB-M8010-B, 15x110 mm Boost, Centerlock
rear: Shimano XT FH-M8010-B, Boost, Centerlock
|Tires:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.60, Addix Speedgrip, Apex, Tubeless Easy|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 4A, display: Bosch Purion|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE ACCESS HYBRID SLT 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2018 - team ws|
|Delivery approx. till Jan. 05th 2018||Frame Size / Wheel Size: 16" / 27.5"|
|Delivery approx. till Jan. 05th 2018||Frame Size / Wheel Size: 18" / 27.5"|
|Delivery approx. till Jan. 05th 2018||Frame Size / Wheel Size: 17" / 29"|
|Delivery approx. till Apr. 25th 2018||Frame Size / Wheel Size: 19" / 29"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)