When you’re charging through technical, pounding DH terrain at top speeds, you need confidence and control to stay on your game. With 203mm of fully active Maestro Suspension featuring a co-pivot shock mount, the Glory 27.5 has been tested and proven by some of the top DH racers and gravity riders in the world. Its lightweight, super-strong frame is engineered with geometry that’s optimized for its 27.5 wheels, plus a super stiff OverDrive steerer tube for unwavering control and steering precision. The 63-degree headtube angle and longer wheelbase was developed and refined with riders from the Giant Factory Off-Road Team to excel on the steepest, most extreme DH tracks in the world.
- ALUXX SL Aluminium Frame - State-of-the-art aluminum frameset material features best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios and unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
- 27.5-Specific Geometry - “long and low” DH frame geometry is tailored for 27.5-inch wheels to optimize control, acceleration and chiefly stability.
- Maestro Suspension - Uses four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages that work together to create a single floating pivot point for the most active, efficient suspension system.
- Powercore - A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 83-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design. Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Megadrive - A massive rectangular downtube and oversized toptube work in unison to provide superior front end lateral and torsional steering precision. The precisely engineered, rectangular shaped downtube yields unprecedented steering and pedaling stiffness.
- Overdrive - Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings and the steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.