This is a trail bike that thrives in the most challenging conditions. The frameset is engineered with a lightweight yet super strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with updated Maestro rear suspension featuring a trunnion-mount shock and Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm. The result: 140 mm of smooth, active rear travel to conquer the roughest trails. Frame geometry is designed around its 27.5 wheels, which deliver both quickness and control on rugged terrain. It also comes with a 150 mm suspension fork for even more confidence, making it perfect for technical terrain.
- ALUXX SL Aluminium Frame - State-of-the-art aluminum frameset material features best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios and unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
- 27.5-Specific Geometry - Updated “long and low” frame geometry is tailored for 27.5-inch wheels to optimize control, acceleration and stability.
- Boost Technology - Wider hub spacing (110 mm front/148 mm rear) results in stiffer wheels for added control plus more tire clearance and an improved chainline for optimal drivetrain performance.
- Advanced forged Composite Upper Rocker Arm - A state-of-the-art, high-pressure molding process is used to produce complex shaped carbon-fiber components that are lighter, stiffer and stronger than similar aluminum components.
- Maestro Suspension - Uses four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages that work together to create a single floating pivot point for the most active, efficient suspension system.
- Trunnion Mount - New shock mount produces a lower leverage ratio for increased pedaling and braking efficiency, plus a lower center of gravity and shorter chainstays for improved handling, climbing and agility.
- Powercore - A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 92-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design. Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Overdrive - Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.