The super robust SIDI DEFENDER is the ultimate Enduro shoe. It features optimal grip thanks to it ultra-stiff and firm outdoor sole on the bike as well as per foot. The DEFENDER offers ideal protection from impacts - as needed in rough terrain. Thanks to the Tecno-3-System the shoe offers a perfect fit to the foot while extra straps provide additional protection. The DEFENDER provides more speed and control, no matter what conditions!
- Tecno-3 System: SIDI's Tecno-3 dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI's famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by a proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the Tecno-3 Buckle is serviceable and replaceable.
- POLYTEX Upper:The politex material is constructed of several overlapping layers with different physical-mechanical properties, the compacted PVC is then coupled to two fabrics (knitted fabric + felt) that is then is film dyed for long-lasting color retention. Politex offers strong resistance to ripping, laceration, stretching and fading. Politex is made in strict compliance with European regulations and is a totally “green” product.
- Compatible with the SPD clicksystem.
- Outdoor Sole: The sturdy and strong profiled "Outdoor Sole" is made for difficult terrain when you have to walk from time to time and delivers a good walking comfort. It also offers a 4-hole SPD-plate for cleats.
- Pull Tab: A practical loop at the back makes taking the shoe on more easy.
Sidi shoes are quite small. Sidi strongly recommend to take one size larger than usual.