Polar M200 GPS Running Watch - white
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of Polar M200 GPS Running Watch - white
Symbolic picture: For illustrative purposes the product is shown in another color or variation.
Note: For illustrative purposes the product is shown in another color or variation. Delivery includes the GPS Running Watch only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.
Polar M200 GPS Running Watch - Find the joy of running
Polar M200 - aimed at every runnerPolar M200 is designed especially for those looking for an affordable and easy-to-use running watch. Polar M200 provides key metrics such as pace and distance via its integrated GPS, and boasts Polar’s optical heart rate measurement technology and a unique algorithm developed and optimized by Polar to meet our high heart rate standards.
That’s another way of saying that the Polar M200 is an easy introduction to running with heart rate but it also packs enough punch for the more advanced runners.
Ready when you arePolar M200 features the proprietary Polar wrist-based heart rate measurement technology with 2 LEDs, optimized especially for the M200. Training with the M200 is convenient and easy. Simply tighten the band and you're ready to train.
Running Watch meets Smart CoachingPolar's unique Smart Coaching features offer the best possible guidance on how to develop your training as well as helpful feedback on your progress, so why not find out more about how Polar's Smart Coaching features could help and discover which ones are best suited to your needs.
Shows how active you've been during the day and gives practical guidance for reaching your daily activity goal.
Delivers motivating feedback immediately after training describing the effect of the session.
Gives feedback on your daily, weekly and monthly activity, showing how your active choices help you stay healthy.
Lets you know exactly how many calories you've burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you're training.
Train for a running event with a personal and adaptive training plan in Polar Flow. Choose from four different targets, 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon, and get a training plan that fits you and your goals.
Polar provides over a hundred different sport profiles which enables you to choose the right one for your training sessions, and get sport-specific reports and feedback. All sport profiles are based on specific logic and give you the most accurate data, for example, about burned calories. Manage your sport profiles in the Flow web service.
24/7 Activity TrackingTrack your 24/7 activity, steps, distance, burned calories, sleep time and quality. Take the water resistant Polar M200 anywhere you go.
Functions of the M200 GPS Running Watch
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor with 2 LEDs: Makes heart-rate based training more convenient than ever, just tighten the band and start training.
- Integrated GPS with mit SiRFInstantFix™: Polar M200 includes fast and accurate positioning functionality, allowing you to see your speed, distance, and route.
- Durable 26mm FSTN display
- App compatibility, e.g. training apps, calendar
- Compatible with Smartphones running Android 4.32 or higher, or iPhone 5 or later running iOS 8.2 or higher
- Smart Notifications
- Smart Coaching: Polar's exclusive Smart Coaching features provide detailed information about your fitness levels in different areas and guidance for improving them further.
- 24/7 activity tracking: Track your activity 24/7 and get practical support to help you achieve your individual daily activity goal.
- Polar M200 is waterproof (suitable for swimming).
- The exclusive Polar Flow service records detailed information about each training session, allowing you to monitor progress and plan further training quickly and effectively.
- Automatically tracks your sleep time and quality. Check and learn more about your sleeping patterns in the Polar Flow app and web service.
- Inactivity alert with vibration
- Wristbands in different colors
- H7 Heart Rate Monitor
Technical specifications of the Polar M200
- Compatibility: Smartphones running Android 4.32 or higher, or iPhone 5 or later running iOS 8.2 or higher
- Memory: 4 MB internal flash storage for ~60 hours of training data
- Display: 26mm FSTN display with 1342 pixels
- Battery: 180 mAh Lithium-Polymer
up to 6 days with 24/7 Activity Tracking and 1h/day training with GPS and optical HRM enabled up to 6 hours training with GPS and optical HRM enabled up to 30 days with 24/7 Activity Tracking enabled
- Rechargeable via the integrated USB-A connector
- Recharge time: approx. 2 hours
- Sensors: accelerometer, altimeter (GPS), gyroscope, heart rate monitor, GPS
- Water resistance: suitable for swimming
- Weight: 40g
- Height: 12 mm
- Physical buttons: 2 buttons: power button and front button for quick training control
- Band material: silicone
- Positioning: GPS and Glonass
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, USB
- Firmware update via USB
- Data export: *.tcx, *.gpx, *.csv, *.zip
- Included: Polar M200, USB cable, manual
|1||with 24/7 Activity Tracking and 1h/day training with GPS and optical HRM enabled|
|2||Android 5.0 for Smart Notifications|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of Polar M200 GPS Running Watch - white
|Product Name:||Polar M200 GPS Running Watch - white|
|Manufacturer item code:||90061201|
|Weight:||approx. 40 gram (manufacturer information)|
|Included in delivery:||Polar M200 in M/L (150 - 210 mm wrist circumference), USB cable, manual|
|Kind of functions:||Running, sleep-/activity tracking|
|Speciality:||optical wrist-based heart rate measurement
|(optional) Auxiliary equipment:||H7 Heart Rate Monitor, exchange wrist straps|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)