Far from civilization you want a lamp that keeps it's promises. Water, scratch and impact resistant, 9.9 Ah battery tank and a gigantic 5000 lumens. The BTL2 Pro is your absolutely uncompromising outdoor flashlight. The extra thick hard anodized surface (100 microns) and the unbreakable AF front glass protect the lamp head from knocks, bumps, dirt and water. The grooves on the outside of the extra-large battery tanks promise optimum handling and grip, even if your lamp falls in the mud.
The unique orbital charging technology and the docking station always provide a full flashlight. The BTL2 Pro waits in the charging station: just one touch and you immediately have 5000 lumens available for every use. Colored LED's show the current charge level and help you to find your lamp in the dark. The BTL2 Pro is the only light in the world that has a charging station you can use on a power supply as well as on any voltage source between 12 to 24V (DC). The connecting cable can be flexibly moved in all directions. The lamp itself is held by two low-wear spring systems, which is even reliable with heavy loads in the station and can also be mechanically secured by a lever. The BTL2 Pro System is perfect for helicopters, ships and vehicles that are prone to strong vibrations.
You can change the 9.9 Ah battery of BTL2 Pro in only a matter of seconds thanks to the simple screw closure. If you don't have a docking station in the area, it is possible to charge the battery with our proven Lupine chargers. The BTL2 Pro has 4 lighting modes, selectable from 11 luminous programs, incl. Red light, SOS, flash and SOS Alpin. Thanks to the included 1/4 inch adapter the TL2 Pro can be mounted onto tripods. A double-thread cap allows the use of 55mm photo filters.
- Dimmlevels: 30 Lumens to 5000 Lumens
- Special modes: Flash, SOS, alpine SOS, Red Center LED
- Protection class: IP 68 (waterproofness) & IK09 (impact resistance)
- Rage after FL1 Standard: 380 meters
- Illuminant: 7 x Cree XM-L2 / XP-G
- Colour temperature: 6000K (5% tolerance)
- Ambient temperature: -25°C to +70°C
- Battery: 9.9 Ah / 71Wh / 7.2V
- Charge current: 0.1 - 1.5A
- Runtime 5000 Lumens: approx. 1:30 hour
- Runtime 270 Lumens: approx. 36 hours