Design and Function
The Troy Lee Designs D3 helmet has racked up an impressive record at the hands of TLD’s talented roster of professional racers. The race-ready D3 Composite delivers advanced performance for real-word riders. Utilizing a lightweight composite shell, this version of the D3 still offers the same advanced features of the Carbon, including the high-flow ventilation system, weight-shaving titanium hardware and removable/washable interior liner. Contoured 3D cheekpads ensure a precise fit, with the D3 Composite providing all-day comfort.
- Technologically advanced composite fiber shell construction.
- Digital wind tunnel-tested, aerodynamic shell design.
- Revolutionary injection-molded air intake system.
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation.
- Added eps and new headform shape for improved impact performance.
- Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment.
- Deep eps channeling for optimal airflow.
- Strategically placed interior chinbar shock pads for comfort and durability.
- Removable, washable padded liner with CoolMax™ and Dri-Lex™ moisture wicking materials.
- Contoured 3d cheekpads fit anatomically.
- Quick-release cheek pads for emergency helmet removal.
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration.
- Titanium hardware for reduced weight.
- Includes 2 lightweight, streamlined visors and a helmet bag.
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078:2002+A1:2012 ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15, ASTM F2040-11.