Sigma Sport RC 14.11 Heart Rate Monitor
Running on a high level with the new 14.11 pulse computer of Sigma.
The 14.11 is a running computer with Lap- and PC-function.
Via Lap-function the ambitious runner can store up to 99 laps. The evaluation of several lap times takes place with the EASY LapView-function directly on the 14.11 pulse computer or at the PC with the help of the Sigma Data Center.
This computer, especially developed for runners, gives information about speed, distance and heart rate of the athlete. Additionally the RC 14.11 is equipped with a calorie counter and pre-selectable training zones.
This means it measures the heart rate ECG-accurate within the pre-selected zone. If the rate differs the RC 14.11 will warn the athlete.
The display with large digits guarantees good readability of the most important training data like heart rate, practice time, calorie comsumption, laptime and current speed during your workout.
The recommended application field of the 14.11 is located in running. Additionally it is useable for walking or for a workout at the fitness studio.
The ergonomically formed bracelet guarantess a high wearing comfort.
Additionally the fashionable and trendy heart rate monitor is waterproof, so showering or swimming are no problem with the RC 14.11.
- Digitally coded wireless transmission (STS)
- ECG-accurate heart rate measurement
- Current, average and maximum heart rate
- Current, average and maximum speed
- Distance in kilometers
- Comparison of the current speed to the average speed
- Lap counter (up to 99)
- Automatic training zone feature for calculating individual training zones
- Training mode with 1 programmable HR zone
- Practice time within a training zone is beeing displayed (percental)
- Includes docking station and Sigma Data Center 2.1 software
- Calorie counter
- Battery indicator (watch/ transmitter)
- Full text display with 5 available languages