The MT21A is part of the NiteCore Multi Task series. All models in this series have 4 light levels, strobe, beacon and SOS. The maximum luminous intensity is achieved when the lamp head is firmly tightened.
When the head of the lamp is detached, the user can choose from three further lighting levels: strobe, beacon and SOS.
The MT21A has "only" 260 lumens maximum luminous intensity but the CREE XP-E2 R2 LED achieves a maximum luminous range of 260 lumens. 200 m. It has a bundled light beam and is especially interesting for geocachers.
Performance and runtime
- Turbo (260 Lumen) for approx. 2 hours
- high (130 lumens) for approx. 5 hours
- Mid (60 lumens) for approx. 12 hours
- Low (15 Lumen) for approx. 55 hours
- Strobe, Beacon, SOS
- Length: approx. 15.5 cm
- Housing diameter: approx. 2.14 cm
- Head diameter: approx. 2.54 cm
- Weight without batteries: approx. 68 g
- Luminous: CREE XP-E2 R2
- Luminous intensity: max. 260 Lumen
- luminous range: 200 m
- Battery: 2 x AA Mignon cell or 2 x Mignon rechargeable batteries or 2 x Lithium battery 1,5V
- Double-sided coated lens made of mineral glass
- Splash-proof according to IPX-8
- Aviation aluminium housing HAIII anodized
- Moment light