Cross Lady Performer!
Charge in a cross race, grind up a gravel road or adventure through uncharted territory with Brava. The build of the bike creates a responsive and agile ride with precise steering without sacrificing comfort and stability. Enjoy how front-end stability and disc brakes give you extra confidence on the downhills, over technical features and in corners. Made for approaching barriers and run-ups with confidence, the low top tube is shaped for mount and dismount ease as well as shouldering comfort. Dirt, gravel, mud, sand and even paved roads; Brava rides them all.
- AluxX SLR Aluminium Frame - Giant's latest, most innovative aluminum frame technology is created with Giant's most advanced materials, forming methods and welding techniques. The result: ALUXX SLR delivers the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any Giant aluminum bike. Here are a few of the key technical features of this premium aluminum technology:
- Exclusively features 6011A alloy for unprecedented strength-toweight ratio
- State-of-the-art butting results in 20 percent thinner (and lighter) tubes than ALUXX SL
- Features extensive FluidForming (sophisticated manipulation of tubeset shaping via an injection of high-pressure fluid) and some PressForming (basic manipulation of tubeset shaping via direct mechanical pressure)
- Features both Smooth (double-pass weld technique with hand-sanding to reduce stress risers) and Slim (custom-fit tube junctures to decrease weld material) welding techniques for minimal weight, maximum strength and the cleanest aesthetics
- D-Fuse Seatpost - The proprietary “D” shaped composite seatpost dampens vibration—resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
- Fit, Form, Function - Liv's unique 3F design philosophy ensures that, as a female rider, you are getting the best bike for your riding style. 3F stands for "Fit, Form, Function." These are the elements that guide Liv engineers and designers as they create your bike, apparel and gear. The 3F design philosophy produces the best and most appealing cycling equipment to help all women feel confident and enjoy the ride.
- Powercore - A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design.
- Overdrive - Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.