If being stylish and comfortable during your rainy commutes is priority number one, look no further than the Base Miles Stormproof backpack. This 23L pack features an ergonomic design that has cycling-specific straps that evenly distribute weight, no matter your position, relieving pressure and keeping you comfortable. Its waterproof construction keeps all of your gear safe from Mother Nature's wrath, while a padded laptop sleeve keeps your work essentials safe. And lastly, its design has been tested in Specialized's Win Tunnel to get you to work without having to expend any more watts than what's needed.
- Cycling-specific straps distribute weight across your chest and enable you to ride in any position without pressure.
- Waterproof construction protects all gear in the main pocket from the elements.
- Reflective panels on the rear and sides increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Padded laptop sleeve moves freely so the back panel can contour to your back, not the laptop.
- Triple-pointed helmet straps keep it tight against the bag.
- Win-Tunnel-tested to keep you as aerodynamic as possible.
- Magnetic sternum buckle for one-handed use while riding.