The award-winning, Leatherman Super Tool 300 is the multi-tool for the working man. Larger pliers are the strongest Leatherman has ever produced and the sloped-top handle design means you can maneuver them further into tight spaces. When you're working with gloves on, the large side cutouts make it easy to still grab components and rolled handles make for a comfortable grip. Stranded, hard and regular wire cutters all come standard on Super Tool 300, and because they're removable you can repair or re-sharpen on the spot. 19 tools all ready for your toughest jobs. Super Tool 300 is back from vacation and ready to get to work.
Features of the Leatherman Super Tool 300 19-in-1 Multi-Tool
- All Locking Features enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively
- Lanyard Ring
- Needlenose Pliers - Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces.
- Regular Pliers - Conveniently hold and manipulate items.
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters - Easily cut through regular and light-gauge wire with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters - Easily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Stranded-wire Cutters - Cut bundled or wrapped small gauge wire without crushing them.
- Electrical Crimper - Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- Wire Stripper - Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- 420HC Knife - Cut precisely and through rough materials with a straight and serrated blade.
- 420HC Serrated Knife - Cut rough materials (like rope or fiber) with this corrosion-resistant, easily maintained knife.
- Saw - Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool.
- Awl w/ Thread Loop - Puncture tough materials to create or enlarge holes and sew with the loop.
- Ruler - A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 9 inches or 22 centimeters.
- Can Opener - Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- Bottle Opener - Pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Wood/Metal File - Precisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- Phillips Screwdriver - Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws.
- Large Screwdriver - Tighten and loosen large-size flathead screws.
- Medium Screwdriver - Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
- Small Screwdriver -Tighten and loosen small flathead screws.