For years multi-tool users could choose from two distinct options when it came to a "one-hand-operable" multi-tool: one-hand-opening pliers OR one-hand-opening blades. Today, Leatherman has taken these two well-loved ideas and fused them into the first ever, 100% one-hand-operable multi-tool, the Leatherman OHT. This industry-first tool features spring-loaded pliers and wire-cutters so you don't tire your hand adjusting and readjusting your grip. Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification. A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more make this a one-handed workhorse of a tool.
Features of the Leatherman OHT 16-in-1 Multi-Tool
- All Locking Features
- Jaw Lockout
- Outside-accessible Features
- Imprinted Handle Scales for easily feel the correct tool while in dark or limited-visibility situations
- One-hand Operable Features
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers - Use one hand to hold small objects or access narrow spaces.
- Spring-action Regular Pliers - Easily hold and manipulate materials with this one-handed tool.
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters - Easily cut through regular and light-gauge wire with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters - Easily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- 420HC Knife - Cut precisely and through rough materials with a straight and serrated blade.
- 420HC Serrated Knife - Cut rough materials (like rope or fiber) with this corrosion-resistant, easily maintained knife.
- Saw - Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool.
- Strap Cutter - Cut through straps, seatbelts, canvas, and other fabrics with this reversible tool.
- #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapter - Attach firearm cleaning rods and brushes to this threaded male-end tool.
- Can Opener - Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- Bottle Opener - Pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Oxygen Tank Wrench - Open oxygen tanks in emergency situations.
- Phillips Screwdriver - Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws.
- Large Screwdriver - Tighten and loosen large-size flathead screws.
- Medium Screwdriver - Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
- Small Screwdriver -Tighten and loosen small flathead screws.