The EVOC FIRST AID KIT is an emergency kit for performing first aid in open terrain. It is a safety kit for initial treatment of yourself or your companions in the backcountry.
- Insulating first-aid blanket (210 cm x 160 cm)
- Disposable gloves (1x 2)
- First aid wound bandage (8x 6 cm x 10 cm)
- Adhesive plasters (2,5 cm x 5 m)
- Triangular bandage for stabilising arms and shoulders (136 cm x 96 cm x 96 cm)
- Compression bandage to take care of cuts and lacerations (2x 7,5 cm x 7,5 cm)
- First aid dressing pack (8 cm x 3 m)
- Elastic bandage (8 cm x 4 m)
- Scissoirs (1x)
- Tweezers (1x)
- Pencil and paper slips (1x)
- Waterproof pouch with taped seams
- Quick access to first aid gear
- Imprinted emergency plan
- Emergency whistle integrated
EVA TARPAULIN Mesh PVC free
Particularly tough and tear-resistant, waterproof material, which is transparent as an added bonus. Ideally suited for compartments in backpacks and bags that are exposed to high strain while also providing an excellent overview, for instance when it comes to the small parts compartment for tools.
N P70D PU Coated
This fabric stands out thanks to its high stability combined with an extremely low weight.