A highly technical, water resistant synthetic bag with cutting edge construction that excels on extended trips in cold, damp environments.
- DRILITE® Loft 20 - 20D Nylon outer fabric is lightweight, totally windproof, highly breathable and durably waterproof due to PU coating
- Inner material: Ultrasoft™ 20 - 20D Nylon and DRILITE® Loft 20 - 20D Nylon in foot-piece and hood
- Polarloft® insulation with mixed filament technologies
- Keystone shingle and layered construction
- Alpine fit with EXL® system maximises thermal efficiency
- Anatomically shaped hood with DRILITE® Loft 20D lining
- Seamless anatomically shaped Shark Toe™ foot-piece for increased water resistance
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock™ closure
- Full length zip baffle: Lateral V-baffles and separate insulation behind the zipper
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Good Night's Sleep Temperature: down to -10°C/14°F
DRILITE® Loft is an extremely, breathable and water-resistant fabric. A microporous Polyurethane coating provides a hydrostatic head of 1500mm to keep insulation dry in hostile environments.
Ultrasoft™ 20 is a lightweight, quick-drying and highly breathable material used in many sleeping bags. The super-fine, densely woven yarn becomes a light and dense fabric. It weighs only 36g/m² and is exceptionally tear resistant for its weight.
Polarloft® Micro is an advanced synthetic insulation. Made from a combination of 3D long filament fibres and micro fibres it gives excellent warmth with low weight and small pack size. Fast drying and almost unaffected by wet conditions it is ideal for a range of mountain and valley uses.
Keystone shingle construction:
With this construction method, a lot of heat is stored without having to use too much material. This saves weight.
The overall narrower cut sleeping bag is designed to optimise thermal performance while keeping weight as low as possible.
Heat collar with Lode Lock™ closure:
Push buttons were often cumbersome to close or accidentally opened. Hook and loop fastener scratched the neck. The Lode Lock™ closure with a special guide closes almost by itself thanks to a light magnet. Accidental opening is avoided. A short pull on the opening loop releases the mechanism quickly.
V-baffles best stabilize the material. Due to large overlapping areas, this design is particularly heat-efficient and minimizes cold bridges. The slightly heavier construction ensures maximum thermal performance in extreme applications.
The elastic seams of EXL® technology contribute to higher thermal performance as the inner material of the sleeping bag fits closer to the body, reducing unnecessary air space. At the same time, the material gets more room for maximum loft. The weight is not increased.