A lightweight and highly efficient bag offering better compressibility for spring and summer use.
- HELIUM™ 50D outer shell is robust, lightweight and breathable
- Inner material: SUPERSOFT™ 30 - 30D Nylon
- Polarloft® insulation with mixed filament technologies
- Offset layer construction throughout
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Anatomically shaped hood and Shark Toe™ foot-box
- Full length zip baffle and integrated collar
- 140cm, 2-way YKK® zipper
- Supplied with lightweight compression sack
- Good Night's Sleep Temperature: down to -2°C/-28°F
Lightweight and ultra-compressible Helium fabrics are the perfect choice for any product where weight and bulk are a prime concern. Their densely woven structure and use of fine denier yarns ensures these fabrics are dense, tear-resistant and highly breathable.
Supersoft™ 30 is the legendary performer chosen for its breathability and durability. Weighing just 49g/m² provides exceptional durability with a soft hand and good breathability.
Polarloft® Micro is an advanced synthetic insulation. Made from a combination of 3D long filament fibres and micro fibres it gives excellent warmth with low weight and small pack size. Fast drying and almost unaffected by wet conditions it is ideal for a range of mountain and valley uses.
The overall narrower cut sleeping bag is designed to optimise thermal performance while keeping weight as low as possible.
Dimension: length 180cm, wide shoulder 75cm, wide foot area 50cm
Filling: synthetic fibre
Included in delivery: incl. compression stuff sack
Material name by manufacturer: HELIUM™, SUPERSOFT™, Polarloft™
Weight supplement: manufacturer information