Does your agenda include stand-up paddleboarding today, caving tomorrow, canyoneering the day after and snowshoeing and XC-skiing as soon as the snow flies? Then you’ll need equipment that is just as versatile as you are! Consider the ORTLIEB Gear-Pack: a hybrid packsack and backpack that is ready for any land or sea adventure imaginable. The Gear-Pack is waterproof, absolutely durable and extremely adaptable. Thanks to its detachable carriage system, you can use it as a practical packsack and then convert it in the twinkling of an eye to a fully functional backpack. The Gear-Pack combines the portability of a backpack with the durability of a packsack. It comes with the proven ORTLIEB roll closure and both front and lateral daisy chains that allow you to conveniently attach additional equipment such as trekking poles, compression belts and auxiliary bags.
- Quick access thanks to roll closure
- Removable waist and shoulder straps
- Removable outer mesh pocket
- Removable back pads, can be used as seat cushion
- Back system adjustable in length, adaptable to various body sizes
- 2 daisy chains on front, 2 daisy chains on sides (e.g. for fixing outer mesh pocket)
- Carrying handle
- Removable top compression strap, e.g. for fixing rope
- Fast-drying material
- Ventilation slits on the shoulder carriers and hip fins
The height indicated refers to closed dry bags which are rolled three times. For the open length, please add appr. 20cm.
Material: polyester fabric, PVC-coated; Cordura, PVC-coated
Weight supplement: Manufacturer's Spec