Be it the rugged mountain ranges of Scotland, the high altitude deserts of Peru or a weekend exploring an 'off the tourist trail' city that you are dreaming of visiting; undertaking multi-day backpacking trips for the first time means choosing a pack with the right balance between technical features and value.
The Diran strikes that balance. It is a pack that will not short change you on features nor construction. Lowe Alpine put carrying comfort first and thanks to the Axiom 3 back system you'll have a comfortable and stable carry whatever plans.
With additional lash points for your gear, bellow side pockets for extra storage and an integrated raincover for whatever the weather throws at you, your needs are well taken care of. With plenty of packing space and quick and easy access to your gear with a large zippered front access, this pack will ensure that when you decide to go beyond the reach of day trippers you do it with ease and in comfort.
- Bellows side pockets for additional storage
- Large zippered front panel allowing easy access to contents of pack
- Additional lash points that allow you to add items to outside of pack
- Hipbelt pockets for easy access storage
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage clear of the lower compartment allowing access
- Lower entry gives access to the contents
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Key clip
- Load-lifting handle
- 2 compartments with zip out divider
- Stowable ice axe loops
- Inside / outside lower compression on mesh side pockets
- Accessory straps
This pack has an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit points for a hose, allowing you to drink on the go hands free.
The unique walking pole holders have a TPU cross grip for poles with spikes and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber cap/bungs.
Expandable capacity allow you to carry more when you need to, often with floating lids. The volume is expressed using two volume measurements i.e. 55:65.
Material name by manufacturer: 420D Dobby + 450D PW / HydroShield
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs