The Slamset is a premium headset created for riders seeking to lower their handlebars further than the standard stack height without compromising bearing seal and proper preload. With the HELLBENDER bearing included, the Slamset excels at durability and longevity when it comes to steering performance.
Complete Tapered headset with 4.6mm upper and 1mm lower cups.
- CUPS AND COVERS: 7075 T-6 Aluminum, contoured and relieved to minimize weight and maximize strength
- TOP COVER: Low-friction upper bearing seal completely seals cup from contaminants and is fully captured by the top cover with no loose parts
- CROWN RACE: Aluminum crown race with integrated low friction seal
- COMPRESSION RING: Carbon friendly cap-in compression ring
- TOP BEARING: HELLBENDER, sealed stainless-steel bearings
- BOTTOM BEARING: HELLBENDER, sealed stainless-steel bearings
- MANUFACTURING: Assembled In USA
The name describes the integrated (also known as drop in) Ahead headset for 1 1/8" forks and 52mm lower headtube inner diameter. The S.H.I.S. denotation is IS41/28.6 | IS52/40.
Material: 7075 T-6 Aluminum
Weight supplement: manufacturer information