Use this setting tool for an easy and precise mounting of 1 1/2" crown races on crown race seats.
- Before mounting, check the dimensional accuracy of the fork cone seat on the fork neck and re-milled it if necessary with the face milling tool for the fork cone seat.
- Slide the crown race with the setting tool onto the fork shaft and hit the setting tool on top to mount the crown race.
- Normally you do not need any additional tools due to the weight of the setting tool
- You can mount the crown race by hitting the tool by hand. No hammer needed.
- Make sure that the crown race is seated correctly (do not place it at an angle or tilt it).
- Before start mounting, clean the crown race seat rigorously
- On carbon-fork install the crown race with feeling, to avoid damaging the carbon structure.
Included in delivery: - Crown race setting tool