Garmin Edge 130 Mountainbike Bundle GPS Cycling Computer + Remote + Cover + MTB Mount
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of Garmin Edge 130 Mountainbike Bundle GPS Cycling Computer + Remote + Cover + MTB Mount
Note: Delivery includes the Cycling Computer Bundle only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.Compact, easy-to-use GPS bike computer with cycling awareness features - Mountainbike Bundle including Mountain bike mount + Edge remote + Silicone case!
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8" display that's crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you'll know how far, fast, hard and high you've ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city
- Includes navigation with turn prompts and even shows you how to get back to start; download courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect™ online community, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including rear-view radar and smart bike lights
- Connected features include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and Assistance features make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 15 hours under typical use (battery life may vary depending on usage)
Presentation of the Garmin Edge 130:
It's the little things that make all the difference, which is why you're going to love Edge130. This ruggedly compact but capable GPS cycling computer has everything you need to navigate your ride, monitor stats, stay connected with loved ones and much more. And it's all in a compact device that goes where you go and won't weigh you down.
Small but powerful
Whether you ride on single-track, open roads or city streets, Edge130 is the perfect riding partner. Its compact, lightweight design features a 1.8" mono Memory in Pixel (MIP) display. That means you'll get a completely crisp view of the screen, even in direct sunlight when you'd normally be squinting at your smartphone screen. Its five-button interface is easy to navigate, and you can even customise the display to show up to 8 data fields on each screen. And don't let its slight stature fool you — Edge130 is packed with additional features and gets up to 15 hours of battery life between charges.
Navigate with ease
Wherever you ride, the Edge 130 bike computer captures your essential stats. With help from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites for more coverage under dense tree cover — plus a built-in barometer — it tracks how far, how fast and even how high you've ridden. Plan and download your routes with the Course Creator feature from Garmin Connect. Edge 130 will guide you with easy-to-read course prompts and turn prompts. It's even smart enough to direct you back to your starting location.
Increased cycling awareness
Switching it up and hitting the road? A little peace of mind is going to make every ride that much better. That's why Edge 130 is compatible with our Varia line of cycling awareness devices, including rear-view radar and smart bike lights. By pairing these devices with your Edge bike computer, you can get alerts to approaching cars — right on your Edge display — and help drivers see you. Edge130 also lets your friends and family follow your real-time location with the LiveTrack1 feature. And if you happen to run into difficulty during a ride, the Assistance1 feature can quickly send your current location to chosen contacts so they know where to find you.
Improve your performance
The Edge 130 cycling computer is designed to help you amp up your performance so you can strive to improve with every ride. It's compatible with power meters, letting you see how many watts of power you're producing on a flat section or a steep hill. Understanding where you are producing power helps not only with training, it also makes for a more epic ride. And you can make every ride a little more interesting by racing in real time against Garmin and Strava Live Segments, giving you that extra nudge to really push yourself.
With a suite of smart features, Edge130 lets you keep your phone safely tucked away and still stay connected while you're on the bike. Text messages will appear on your device screen so you can see them at a glance and keep right on riding. Know if you're about to get rained out by using the weather page to keep tabs on current weather and forecasted conditions. You can pair Edge130 with the compatible Edge remote so you can start and stop the timer, change the page or mark a lap without taking your hands off the bars. And remember — you can automatically upload your rides to the Garmin Connect online community, and even customise your device from Garmin´s Connect IQ™ store by downloading configurable data fields such as the GU Fuel Reminder or Strava Suffer Score.
Specifications of the Garmin Edge 130
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: 4.1 x 6.3 x 1.6 cm
- Display size, WxH: 27.0 x 36.0 mm; 1.8" diag (45 mm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 303 x 230 pixels
- Color display
- Weight: 33 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
Maps & Memory
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100 locations
- Routes: 15 courses
- History: 100 hours
- Barometric altimeter
Daily Smart Features
- Smart notifications
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- Customisable screen(s)
- Auto Pause®
- Auto Lap®
- V02 max
- Virtual Partner (within a course)
- Auto scroll
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Compatible with Vector™ (power meter)
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+™-enabled power meters)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to Garmin Connect)
- Bluetooth® (BLE)
- Ephemeris satellite predictions
- Varia™ cycling awareness compatible
- Set-up streamlined via app
- V02 Max/Recovery
- Segment compatible: Strava and Garmin
- Connected capability: LiveTrack, weather, Assistance, Connect IQ data fields
- Extended display capability with compatible wearables
Garmin Edge Mountain Bike Mount
Be ready for any terrain with this mountain bike mount designed specifically for bikes with short stems. It’s ideal for off-road riding when you may not want your Edge bike computer mounted in front of your handlebar.
Garmin Edge Remote Control
Control your Edge cycling computer without removing your hands from the handlebar. The 3-button Edge remote uses ANT+ wireless connectivity to mark laps and scroll through pages. You can even program the third button from a preset list of functions.
Garmin Edge 130 Silicone Case
Protect your Edge® 130 with this form-fitting, removable silicone case.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of Garmin Edge 130 Mountainbike Bundle GPS Cycling Computer + Remote + Cover + MTB Mount
|Product Name:||Garmin Edge 130 Mountainbike Bundle GPS Cycling Computer + Remote + Cover + MTB Mount|
|Manufacturer item code:||010-01913-11|
|Weight:||approx. 33 gram (Manufactures Specs)|
|Included in delivery:||
|Kind of functions:||cycling features
cycling awareness features
navigation with turn prompts
|Speciality:||Varia™ cycling awareness compatible
power measurement via ANT+ with optional Vector sensors
|Auxiliary equipment (optional):||
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)