LAS is the airport code for Las Vegas, Nevada, the original home of the world famous Cross Vegas cyclocross race. This mostly grass course required the fastest tire a racer could use and the LAS delivered.
The diamond-file tread at the tire center offers extremely low rolling resistance for flat-out speed. However, if you take a close look at the LAS tread pattern the tread grows larger as it moves outside to the race-proven PDX side knobs for incredible grip in corners.
- Diamond file tread patter for low rolling resistance
- Side knobs offer superior cornering
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption
- Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt
- No additional sidewall coating necessary
- A removable valve core allows valve extenders installation as well as insertion of tire sealant
- Liquid sealant can be used with all Donnelly tubulars to prevent or repair typical punctures
Included in delivery: 1x tire
Weight supplement: manufacturer information