The X’Plor MSO is an tire designed for the most ambitious adventures. The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability.
The MSO tire is named for the airport code of Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association. Each tire within Donnelly's adventure tire series is designed for multiple conditions from off-road touring, to gravel racing, to just getting outta’ Dodge.
- 650B / 27.5 inch 120 TPI tubeless ready folding tire version
- can be used tubeless or with a tube
- 70a single compound
- Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs
- Soft rubber compound for extra grip and shock absorption
- Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread
Included in delivery: 1x tire
Weight supplement: manufacturer information
Note: Tubeless Ready tires require tubeless compatible rims/wheels, tubeless valves, tubeless rim tape and sealing fluid for tubeless mounting. Sealant fluid is not required for tubeless UST tires, but is recommended for increased puncture protection. Installation should only be carried out by qualified personnel.