Outdoor Heavy Crew - Half-length functional sock
Venture further and stay warmer with the PhD® Outdoor Heavy Crew. Heavy cushioning and the power of Merino help keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable whether you’re out on a multi-day trek or trudging through the snow. Featuring Indestructawool™ technology for ultimate durability in high wear areas, the 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed fit and SmartWool's signature Virtually Seamless™ toe for extraordinary comfort in any trail shoe.
Features of the sock
- Sock height: crew (19 cm / 7,5")
- Cushioning: heavy
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability and optimum moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women’s specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Performance socks: created for athletic endeavors that require a higher level of comfort, fit, and durability
Additional information about the sock
Heavy impact absorption and warmth for extended excursions. For all day comfort in cold conditions.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
SmartWool has smoothed out the toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort. This technology is found in both performance and casual socks.
PhD® socks represent the highest degree of performance, leveraging decades of sock-making expertise. These feature additional technologies like Indestructawool™, a patent-pending Merino woolbased durability construction, and SmartWool's 4 Degree™ Elite Fit system for maximum in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
SmartWool's most advanced proprietary fit system, found in all PhD® socks. This locked-in, secure-fit platform enables less slippage and more summits-keeping the sock in place for better flex and recovery.
This isn’t just something SmartWool added to the PhD® socks, but a different way to build them. Indestructawool™ technology is a process that places the right materials in the right places to create a stronger, nylon-reinforced exterior while keeping Merino next to skin.
67% wool, 32% polyamide, 1% elastane