With the compressor tube unit you have the full air pressure power for your tires. This is used in conjunction with a compressor and is equipped with a high-quality pressure gauge. The 180cm long compression hose allows freedom of movement. The release lever allows the air pressure to be dosed easily and comfortably with the foot and both hands remain free.
The L-shaped airbone ZT-A15 valve adapter is designed to inflate most bicycles, even small wheel bikes and folding bicycles. airbone ZT-A15 replaces older or damaged heads from pumps with connecting hose. It is applicable to Schrader and Presta valves and most any-brand-pumps.
A practical extra is the needle valve for inflating balls, which is included in the delivery.
Features of airbone compressor hose unite ZT-623:
- Incl. multi-function adapter ZT-A15 for all valves
- Incl. needle valve
- Incl. pressure gauge 16 bar/ 220 PSI
- 180 cm Length
- Incl. release lever for dosing the air pressure with the foot
- European Type Adapter 1/4"
Features of airbone ZT-A15 Valve adaptor:
Fits the following pump hose diameters:
Grey screw cap: Ø 10 mm x Ø 3,5 - 4 mm
Black screw cap: Ø 8,5 mm x Ø 3,5 - 4 mm
- Universal quickrelease function
- Suitable for all valve types (presta-, dunlop and schrader valve)
- With deflate option
- L-shaped, also suitable for small wheel sizes
Product presentation of airbone ZT-A15 Valve adaptor:
Dimensions in mm (L/W/H): 180 cm length
for Valve Type: Presta/Schrader/Dunlop
Included in delivery: Compressor hose unit with pressure gauge
Multifunction adapter ZT-A15