The last stage in the evolution of the Novus series is called Boost.
The Boost line represents the last step of the Novus range evolution. A brand-new product available in three different versions which is bound
to exceed the expectations of cycling enthusiasts with a vast array of functional and aesthetic features: a compact shape with an innovative
bevelled tip making for a wholly adaptable sit; padding double-density which offers supreme comfort even on the harder rides; the Superflow
technology which reduces the limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area.
The Fibra-Tek cover is easy to clean and very durable.
Let your fighting spirit run wild with the technology of highly innovative materials. The ideal equipment you need to achieve professional performance and exceed limits.
The new solution for the gravel bike world, created to bridge the gap between aesthetics and the technical requirements of cycling enthusiasts.
Features of Selle Italia Novus Boost Gravel Heritage SuperFlow S3
- GEL FLOW: Anatomic cut-out provides excellent comfort to “soft tissue” areas by offering greater flexibility at the front of the saddle. Combined with a thin layer of silicon gel it absorbs all road vibrations.
- FIBRA-TEK: Low weight as well as strong and durable lifetime due to technical microfiber cover material.
- DUAL PADDING: Comfortable sit for longer distances through double padding with variable density.
- TI316 RAIL: Higher resistance and durability and reduced weight (ø 7 mm).
- Available in 135mm width and 146mm width.
Material: rails: Titanium
Weight supplement: manufacturer information