Tackle all types of terrain with the support and protection of these waterproof hikers. OrthoLite® footbed and Snake Plate™ technology will ensure superb underfoot comfort as well as protection from stone bruising. A Vibram™ XS Trek outsole ensures superior traction on tricky surfaces.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
Features of the The North Face Women's Hedgehog Hike II GORE-TEX Shoes
- Waterproof high-oil-content leather upper for protection and durability
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Fully padded, waterproof mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® bootie
- ESS Snake Plate™ for underfoot protection
- TPU heel clip helps promote the proper foot position
- Vibram™ XS Trek outsole for superior performance
Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® are highly waterproof and windproof, as well as breathable. The membrane is completely resistant to heavy rain, sleet and snow, yet allows perspiration to pass through from within.