Note: Delivery includes the boots only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.
The Bozeman is a sturdy, lightweight all-weather boot perfect for knocking out your dirtiest activities. Neither rain nor snow nor subzero temperatures should keep you from your to-do list. These boots are rated to –72°F with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation. Made with seamless construction they are 30% lighter than comparable boots and are more durable.
- 100% Waterproof
- Made with seamless construction - 30% lighter and more durable
- Durable four way stretch inner bootie
- Rebound cushioning provides lasting comfort
- Footbed features dual density eco EVA
- DuraFresh organic bio-technology activates to fight odors
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech™ waterproof insulation
- Lined with Bogs Max-Wick™ to evaporate sweat
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip chemical and slip resistant outsole
- Bogs Stabilizer provides natural fit and under foot support
- Flex width insole that adapts to foot width
- Comfort rated to -72°F/-60°C