C-Bear Ceramic Bearings BSA Bottom Bracket for 30mm ROTOR spindle crank.
C-Bear Ceramic Bearings is a Belgian bearing specialist for ceramic ball bearings with excellent running properties and durability. All bottom brackets work without additional spacers and washers.
The cyclocross bearings are for riding in puddles and dirt road conditions. The special formulated grease and seals are specific to cater these riding conditions.
- The housings are made of aluminum and offer higher stiffness and precision compared to plastic, more stability and no tendencies to deform.
- The bearings lie close to the crank arm and ensure optimum stiffness and maximum force transmission.
- No additional parts such as spacers, adapter or shaft rings required.
- Please note the table in the appendix to determine the right bearing.
- For assembly and disassembly the separately sold bottom bracket tool for BSA30 / BSA386 / ITA386 is required.