CUBE TOURING HYBRID EXC 500 - E-Bike - 2019 - black/grey
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE TOURING HYBRID EXC 500 - E-Bike - 2019 - black/grey
Exclusively reliable and exclusively inspiring to ride!
Sometimes, picking the right tool for the job entails knowing when to up the ante. The CUBE Touring Hybrid EXC does just that, putting the best quality components at the fingertips of its rider for the ultimate in hassle-free reliability. Based around CUBE's sleek, durable and easy-to-ride Touring Hybrid frame - available in Men's, Trapeze and Easy Entry versions to suit any rider - their designers have selected the kit that's proven itself over time. So, for example, there's an 11-speed Shimano XT-based transmission with wide-ranging 11-46 tooth cassette - putting the right gear for any hill just a click or two away. Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes offer smooth, powerful stopping in any weather conditions, while 47 mm Schwalbe tires give you the comfort and control you need to stay safe. And the easily adjustable, air sprung Suntour suspension fork helps smooth out the roughest of road surfaces. Combined with standard equipment including the integrated luggage carrier, mudguards and lighting set, it's all you need for miles of smiles - a Bosch e-bike for all reasons.
One of the hallmarks of the CUBE Touring Hybrid range is its versatility. But it was just as important to CUBE that that versatility should be available to the widest possible range of riders, which is why they set their engineers the task of designing not one, but three frame designs. CUBE knew they'd come up trumps, and they did. Whether you opt for the trapeze, men's or easy entry version of the Touring Hybrid EXC, you can be assured of a frame that's passed CUBE's rigorous in-house safety testing. Each one positions the Bosch drive unit and battery optimally, using a combination of clever frame manufacturing technologies like complex hydroforming and gravity casting, so that weight is kept low and stiffness is kept high. The result, when combined with CUBE's proprietary Efficient Comfort Geometry, is a Bosch e-bike that handles just as good as it looks. Internal cable routing reduces clutter and maintenance, and helps keep gears shifting cleanly. And the integrated luggage rack is such a neat idea, you'll wonder how you managed without it.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 6061 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Gravity Casting - Gravity Casting takes the development of high-end aluminium frames to the next level. The advanced construction process – involving several post-production steps – molds liquid aluminium into highly complex frame sections. The motor, cover, battery mount and cable routing combine to form a single module that is always tailored exactly to the bike's intended use. Die casting technology now means that components can be virtually fully integrated into a structure that is specially designed to cope with stress on specific load points and look good at the same time.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE´s specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an e-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new e-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Integrated Modular Carrier - The Integrated Multi Carrier is a complete new development by CUBE. The bicycle rack becomes an integral part of the frame, adding to the rigidity of the chassis. Through a specially designed modular construction, the rack is expandable in many ways. Bags, carrying systems and boxes can be mounted easily and safely for secure, convenient load carrying.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE TOURING HYBRID EXC 500 - E-Bike - 2019 - black/grey
|Product Name:||CUBE TOURING HYBRID EXC 500 - E-Bike - 2019 - black/grey|
|Assisted Speed:||max. 25 km/h|
|Weight:||approx. 22,90 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Efficient Comfort Geometry, Integrated Carrier 2.0|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS-R | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX D LO Air, 63 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Ariel|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Suspension Seatpost, 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-602, 38T, 175 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach|
|Sprocket:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T|
|Brakes:||Shimano Deore BR-M6000 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/160 mm)|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20 | 36H | Disc|
|Hubs:||FW: Shimano XT HB-M8000, QR, Centerlock & RW: Shimano XT FH-M8000, QR, Centerlock|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Marathon GT Tour, Performance, Dualguard, 47-622|
|Lights:||front: AXA Compactline 20, 6-12V, DC
rear: Herrmans H-Trace
|Carrier:||CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus (50 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 2A, display: Bosch Intuvia|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE TOURING HYBRID EXC 500 - E-Bike - 2019 - black/grey|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size 54 cm|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)