CUBE KATHMANDU HYBRID EXC 500 - E-Bike - 2019 - black/blue
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE KATHMANDU HYBRID EXC 500 - E-Bike - 2019 - black/blue
Reliable, comfortable and sporty!
Whatever you're looking for in an urban Bosch e-bike, you'll find it in the new Kathmandu Hybrid EXC. CUBE have taken all the experience they have gained from designing some of the world's best e-mountain bikes and poured it into this versatile, adaptable tourer. The revised frame design houses the powerful Bosch CX drive unit and PowerTube battery inside the sleek, elegant down tube for the most efficient power transfer, cleanest looks and best handling. It's so neat, you'll soon forget you're riding an e-bike. But it's not just about the frame. Reliable components make this a bike you can simply jump on and use, day after day. From the wide-ranging Shimano 11-speed XT gears to the powerful hydraulic disc brakes - with a 4 piston caliper at the front for extra stopping power - CUBE have picked only the best components. The air sprung Suntour suspension fork is easy to adjust and helps smooth out even rough road surfaces, while the integrated rack and included mudguards, lighting system and kickstand give you all the versatility you need. Where are you going tomorrow? The Kathmandu Hybrid EXC will get you there in style, in comfort, and with a smile on your face...
Few bike companies have as much experience as CUBE in working with the Bosch drive system. CUBE have put all that experience to good use in the new Kathmandu Hybrid EXC. Since the heart of any Bosch e-bike is its motor and battery, that's where they started. CUBE's engineers created a new down tube and bottom bracket assembly, completely enclosing the battery and drive unit in a sleek design that's both visually elegant and functionally brilliant. Combined with CUBE's Efficient Comfort Geometry, the resulting low centre of gravity gives this bike fantastic handling characteristics that you'll love. Load-carrying is easy thanks to CUBE's strong, stiff and elegant integrated carrier, and internally routed cables complement the frame's elegant looks and reduce maintenance requirements. Easy to live with, easy to ride and incredibly versatile: that's the Kathmandu Hybrid EXC.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 6061 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE´s specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an e-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new e-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Gravity Casting - Gravity Casting takes the development of high-end aluminium frames to the next level. The advanced construction process – involving several post-production steps – molds liquid aluminium into highly complex frame sections. The motor, cover, battery mount and cable routing combine to form a single module that is always tailored exactly to the bike's intended use. Die casting technology now means that components can be virtually fully integrated into a structure that is specially designed to cope with stress on specific load points and look good at the same time.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE KATHMANDU HYBRID EXC 500 - E-Bike - 2019 - black/blue
|Product Name:||CUBE KATHMANDU HYBRID EXC 500 - E-Bike - 2019 - black/blue|
|Assisted Speed:||max. 25 km/h|
|Manufacturer item code:||231350|
|Weight:||approx. 23,00 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Efficient Comfort Geometry, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Full Integrated Battery|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1-R | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX D LO Air, 63 mm, Lockout|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Lookin Moderate, Royalgel™|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post, 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745, 16T, 175 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach|
|Sprocket:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-MT520/BR-MT500 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
|Rims:||CUBE EX23 | 36H | Disc | Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||FW: Shimano Deore HB-M6000, QR, Centerlock & RW: Shimano Deore FH-M6000, QR, Centerlock|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Marathon Mondial, Evolution|
|Lights:||front: AXA Compactline 20, 6-12V, DC
rear: Herrmans H-Trace
|Carrier:||CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 2A, display: Bosch Intuvia, CUBEstand Pro kickstand|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE KATHMANDU HYBRID EXC 500 - E-Bike - 2019 - black/blue|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size 50 cm|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)