CUBE KATHMANDU HYBRID SL 500 - Women E-Bike - 2019 - black edition
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE KATHMANDU HYBRID SL 500 - Women E-Bike - 2019 - black edition
Exclusive touring e-bike!
Looking for the best in urban Bosch e-bikes? You've just found it. Allow CUBE to introduce the brand new Kathmandu Hybrid SL - a bike to take you to work, to the shops or out into the hills. Fully equipped for any eventuality, CUBE have cut no corners in their quest to build the ultimate road-going e-tourer. Starting with Bosch's powerful CX drive and sleek PowerTube battery, they created a brand new frame that fully encloses both in an elegant structure that's as efficient as it is good-looking. The integrated carrier and included mudguards, chainguard, lights - with integrated 70 lux sidelight, for even better visibility - and kickstand ensure that you've every accessory you need. But CUBE didn't stop there. Shimano's wide-ranging 11-speed XT transmission with Di2 electronic shifting integrates seamlessly with the Bosch control system, for flawless shifting and smooth power delivery time after time. Meanwhile, powerful hydraulic disc brakes - with the extra reassurance of a four piston caliper up front - give you the stopping power to bring you safely to a halt in any weather conditions. The CUBE Kathmandu Hybrid SL is ready for anything. All you need to do is jump on and ride.
Combining the needs of a load hauler, weekend cruiser and urban commuter into a single machine that works seamlessly with the powerful Bosch e-bike system is no easy task. Luckily, CUBE's engineering team is up for the challenge. Using experience gained from working on their sleek MTB hybrids, they found a way to fully enclose both drive unit and battery within the frame's down tube. This creates the basis for superbly efficient power delivery, keeps the weight low for improved handling and has the added bonus of giving the Kathmandu Hybrid SL incredibly sleek looks. The integrated rack is the latest incarnation of CUBE's simple, strong and elegant load-carrying solution, while a tapered head tube helps deliver precise, confidence-inspiring steering. Add internally routed cables for clean looks and reduced maintenance, and you're looking at our best urban e-bike frame to date.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 6061 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE´s specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an e-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new e-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Gravity Casting - Gravity Casting takes the development of high-end aluminium frames to the next level. The advanced construction process – involving several post-production steps – molds liquid aluminium into highly complex frame sections. The motor, cover, battery mount and cable routing combine to form a single module that is always tailored exactly to the bike's intended use. Die casting technology now means that components can be virtually fully integrated into a structure that is specially designed to cope with stress on specific load points and look good at the same time.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE KATHMANDU HYBRID SL 500 - Women E-Bike - 2019 - black edition
|Product Name:||CUBE KATHMANDU HYBRID SL 500 - Women E-Bike - 2019 - black edition|
|Assisted Speed:||max. 25 km/h|
|Manufacturer item code:||231400|
|Weight:||approx. 23,90 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Efficient Comfort Geometry, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Full Integrated Battery|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS-R | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||RockShox Paragon Gold Air, 65 mm, Lockout|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Lookin Moderate, Royalgel™|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post, 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745, 16T, 175 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT Di2 RD-M8050-DGS, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano XT Di2 SW-M8050-R|
|Sprocket:||Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-46T|
|Brakes:||Shimano XT BR-M8020/BR-M8000 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
|Rims:||CUBE EX23 | 36H | Disc|
|Hubs:||FW: Shimano XT HB-M8000, QR, Centerlock & RW: Shimano XT FH-M8000, QR, Centerlock|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Marathon Mondial, Evolution|
|Lights:||front: Hermanns H-Black MR8, 6-12V, DC
rear: Herrmans H-Trace
|Carrier:||CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 4A, display: Bosch Kiox, CUBEstand Pro kickstand, Knog Oi bell|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE KATHMANDU HYBRID SL 500 - Women E-Bike - 2019 - black edition|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size 50 cm|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)