CUBE TOWN HYBRID SL 500 - Easy Entry E-Bike - 2019 - silver/white
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE TOWN HYBRID SL 500 - Easy Entry E-Bike - 2019 - silver/white
Exquisitely equipped, safe and smart urban e-bike!
Your search for the very best in comfortable, safe and easy-to-live with Bosch urban e-bikes ends here, with the Town Hybrid SL. CUBE have taken all the elements that make their Town Hybrids great - easy handling, unmatched versatility, excellent safety and low maintenance - and combined it with the reduced weight, quieter performance and easier shifting of Shimano's Nexus 8-speed hub with electronic Di2 shifting. The Shimano and Bosch systems work in perfect harmony, creating seamless gear shifts every single time and reducing component wear and maintenance requirements. Hydraulic rim brakes provide safe stopping in any weather, the RockShox Paragon Gold fork smooths your passage over potholed city streets and rough country roads alike, and the integrated luggage carrier offers a safe, strong and stable platform on which to carry... well, whatever you want to carry. Available in Easy Entry, trapezed and classic Men's frame configurations, it really is the ultimate urban e-bike, for everybody.
There's a very simple reason why CUBE designed three different versions of the Town Hybrid SL: they wanted every single rider to be able to feel at home. The Easy Entry is as easy to use as its name implies, offering the easiest access in a frame that's still light, stiff and stable. The Trapeze option features traditional styling and straightforward step-through access, while the classic Men's frame is an instantly recognizable classic. Each has been carefully configured to combine the best blend of low weight, easy handling and more than enough strength to sail through CUBE's strict in-house testing regime. The Bosch drive unit's location in a custom gravity cast housing harnesses its power safely and effortlessly, while the battery is positioned in the optimum place to ensure the best possible handling. Speaking of which, you can rely on CUBE's Comfort Ride Geometry to make you feel at home every time you ride, ensuring that you'll be safe and secure whether you're riding across town out in the countryside.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 6061 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Gravity Casting - Gravity Casting takes the development of high-end aluminium frames to the next level. The advanced construction process – involving several post-production steps – molds liquid aluminium into highly complex frame sections. The motor, cover, battery mount and cable routing combine to form a single module that is always tailored exactly to the bike's intended use. Die casting technology now means that components can be virtually fully integrated into a structure that is specially designed to cope with stress on specific load points and look good at the same time.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an e-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new e-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Integrated Modular Carrier - The Integrated Multi Carrier is a complete new development by CUBE. The bicycle rack becomes an integral part of the frame, adding to the rigidity of the chassis. Through a specially designed modular construction, the rack is expandable in many ways. Bags, carrying systems and boxes can be mounted easily and safely for secure, convenient load carrying.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE TOWN HYBRID SL 500 - Easy Entry E-Bike - 2019 - silver/white
|Product Name:||CUBE TOWN HYBRID SL 500 - Easy Entry E-Bike - 2019 - silver/white|
|Assisted Speed:||max. 25 km/h|
|Manufacturer item code:||232300|
|Weight:||approx. 25,40 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Comfort Ride Geometry, Premium Comfort And Safety, Integrated Carrier 2.0, Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated|
|Fork:||RockShox Paragon Gold Air, 50 mm, Lockout|
|Stem:||Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8 mm, adjustable|
|Bar:||CUBE Comfort Shape Bar|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Lookin Classic, Royalgel™|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Suspension Seatpost, 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA Metropolis Comfort, 38T, 165 mm|
|Shifter:||Shimano SW-E6010-R, Di2|
|Sprocket:||Shimano Nexus, 18T gear teeth|
|Chain:||KMC Z610, EcoProTeQ|
|Brakes:||Magura HS11 | hydraulic rim brakes|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX27 | 36H | V-Brake|
|Hubs:||FW: Shimano Deore HB-T610, QR & RW: Shimano Nexus SG-C6061-8V Premium, Di2, 8-speed|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Marathon GT Tour, Performance, Dualguard, 47-622|
|Lights:||front: Hermanns H-Black MR8, 6-12V, DC
rear: Herrmans H-Trace
|Carrier:||CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus (50 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 4A, display: Bosch Intuvia, CUBEstand Pro kickstand|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE TOWN HYBRID SL 500 - Easy Entry E-Bike - 2019 - silver/white|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size Easy Entry 42 cm|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size Easy Entry 46 cm|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size Easy Entry 54 cm|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size Easy Entry 58 cm|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)