CUBE REACTION HYBRID EXC 500 Allroad - MTB E-Bike - 2019 - black/grey
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE REACTION HYBRID EXC 500 Allroad - MTB E-Bike - 2019 - black/grey
No trail is too long, no mountain too high!
Sometimes you need a bike to do it all - one machine to tackle everything from the mean streets of the city to the buff trails in the forest. The CUBE Reaction Hybrid EXC Allroad is that bike. With its sleek frame seamlessly incorporating the Bosch CX drive unit and battery, it's so understated that most people won't even notice you're riding an e-bike. For day-to-day commuting duties CUBE added full length mudguards, a lighting system that runs off the Bosch battery, and a kickstand and bell. For everything else, you'll be glad of the 10-speed Shimano Deore transmission's reliable shifting and wide gear range, the powerful all-weather stopping of the Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc brakes and the comfort and control of the Suntour suspension fork. Add the grip of Schwalbe's 2.6" Nobby Nic tires, and you're all set to ride any road, wherever it leads. And, with the Size Split system, there's a Reaction Hybrid EXC Allroad to fit any rider.
Just when you thought CUBE's hybrid hardtails couldn't get any more refined, CUBE's design team came up with the concept for the Reaction Hybrid EXC Allroad's frame. First they carefully positioned the Bosch drive unit in the optimum position, then they created a down tube to entirely enclose the Intube battery for the best blend of looks, handling and weight. Clearance for 2.6" tires, room for up to two bottle cage mounts, dropper post cable routing and internal cables for minimal maintenance are the icing on the cake. With CUBE's Agile Ride Geometry delivering impeccable handling both on road and off, the 12 mm Boost thru-axle at the rear helps deliver super-precise steering on the roughest of roads or trails.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 6061 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE's series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5" wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5".
- Gravity Casting - Gravity Casting takes the development of high-end aluminium frames to the next level. The advanced construction process – involving several post-production steps – molds liquid aluminium into highly complex frame sections. The motor, cover, battery mount and cable routing combine to form a single module that is always tailored exactly to the bike's intended use. Die casting technology now means that components can be virtually fully integrated into a structure that is specially designed to cope with stress on specific load points and look good at the same time.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger - CUBE optimized their new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. CUBE can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE REACTION HYBRID EXC 500 Allroad - MTB E-Bike - 2019 - black/grey
|Product Name:||CUBE REACTION HYBRID EXC 500 Allroad - MTB E-Bike - 2019 - black/grey|
|Assisted Speed:||max. 25 km/h|
|Manufacturer item code:||234175|
|Weight:||approx. 25,30 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Agile Ride Geometry, Tapered Headtube, Boost 148, Internal Cable Routing, Full Integrated Battery|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-R, top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM34 Coil, Tapered, 15x110 mm, 100 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700 mm|
|Saddle:||Natural Fit Active|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post, 30.9 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745, 15T, 175 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano Deore RD-M6000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 10-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus|
|Sprocket:||Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-MT400 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
|Rims:||CUBE EX30 | 32H | Disc | Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||FW: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15x110 mm Boost, Centerlock & RW: Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12x148 mm Boost, Centerlock|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Performance Line, 2.60|
|Lights:||front: AXA Compactline 20, 6-12V, DC
rear: Busch&Müller Xeltec, DC
|Fender:||SKS E-MTB Allroad Black Matt|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 2A, display: Bosch Purion, CUBEstand Cmpt kickstand|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE REACTION HYBRID EXC 500 Allroad - MTB E-Bike - 2019 - black/grey|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size/Wheel Size 16" / 27.5"|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size/Wheel Size 18" / 27.5"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)