CUBE STEREO HYBRID 120 HPC SLT 500 - Carbon MTB E-Bike - 2019 - zeroblack
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE STEREO HYBRID 120 HPC SLT 500 - Carbon MTB E-Bike - 2019 - zeroblack
Ultimate trail machine!
When only the best will do, you're ready to step up to the CUBE Stereo Hybrid 120 HPC SLT. This trail-ready machine incorporates everything CUBE have learned about building high performance Bosch e-bikes, all wrapped up in a light, rigid and durable carbon chassis kitted out with the very best components for comfort, performance and reliability. From the Newmen carbon cockpit components and wheels to the Fox Transfer dropper post, 34 Float Factory fork and Float DPS EVOL shock with Kashima coatings, CUBE's design team selected the components they'd put on their own bikes: no compromise. Shimano's peerless 1x12-speed XTR transmission with its 10-51 tooth cassette, combined with the smooth power delivery offered by Bosch's CX drive unit, puts an incredibly wide range of smooth-shifting gears at your fingertips, while powerful Shimano XTR hydraulic disc brakes with 4 piston calipers front and rear ensure you'll always be in control of your speed. There's no faster, more comfortable or more efficient way to pedal from A to B via a mountainous C.
At first glance you'd be forgiven for mistaking the Stereo Hybrid 120 HPC SLT for a regular full suspension bike. Its sleek looks are partly down to Bosch's PowerTube concept, which allowed CUBE's engineers to lower the frame's centre of gravity, protect the battery from dust and water and even offer the option of in-frame battery charging. CUBE raised the bottom bracket a little for better ground clearance, and also increased the length of the head tube for a better, more comfortable ride position. The perfectly positioned drive unit also has its own bash plate, and the entire structure forms a super-rigid backbone that works in conjunction with a tapered head tube and Boost rear axle to deliver unmatched steering precision and power transfer efficiency. It's all designed around the Agile Ride Geometry for superb comfort and handling in all trail conditions. And, of course, finishing touches like internal cable routing for longer lasting clean gear shifts are the kind of attention to detail that you'd expect from CUBE.
- C:62 Carbon Fiber Technology - Frames that bear the C:62 logo, feature highly innovative developments from CUBE's HPC technology. Through ongoing optimization of the Advanced Twin Mold manufacturing process in which the overlaps of the layups were reduced, along with the development of carbon fiber technology, they created an extremely rigid lightweight frame with a 62% fiber content.
- Advanced Twin Mold - This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
- Agile Trail Geometry - The Agile Trail Geometry carries over the Agile Ride Geometries benefits but with more focus on aggressive trail use. This can be achieved through a more compact frame construction with an even lower top tube and improved standover height. The result is more freedom of movement on the bike for the rider and a lower centre of gravity which guarantees agile handling and more riding fun.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an E-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new E-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- ZERO - This frames are CUBE's ultimate high end bikes. They eliminated any excessive weight, even going so far as to reducing the paint. The main frame, linkages and chain stays each consist of one single part. Maximum stiffness and the most modern building process deliver the best energy transfer. CUBE SHPC bikes are on top of a long intense evolutionary process.
- FOX Customized Setup - Sophisticated suspension kinematics are only able to work correctly if the associated shock is properly tuned. CUBE researched and found a specific shock setup in cooperation with Fox Racing Shox, using extensive testing for almost every CUBE full-suspension model.
- Trail Motion Rocker - The Trail Motion Rocker features optimized leverage ratios for every bike and intended use, giving fast reacting yet stable suspension in every situation. The computer-designed one piece rocker construction gives maximum stiffness for the best suspension performance while still being extremely lightweight.
- FSP4 Link - The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, they obtain the finest riding qualities for their full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger - CUBE optimized their new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. CUBE can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
- Integrated Post Mount - The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adapter aren't needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case CUBE save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE STEREO HYBRID 120 HPC SLT 500 - Carbon MTB E-Bike - 2019 - zeroblack
|Product Name:||CUBE STEREO HYBRID 120 HPC SLT 500 - Carbon MTB E-Bike - 2019 - zeroblack|
|Assisted Speed:||max. 25 km/h|
|Manufacturer item code:||235400|
|Weight:||approx. 21,90 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminium 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, Efficient Trail Control 4-Link, Agile Trail Geometry, Boost 148, Tuned Drive Position, AXH, Full Integrated Battery|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, top: 1 1/8", bottom: 1 1/2"|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float FIT4 Factory, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, Open Mode Adjust, Tapered, 15x110 mm, Kashima Coated, E-Bike Tune, 120 mm|
|Shock:||Fox Float DPS Factory EVOL, 184x44 mm, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, Kashima Coated|
|Stem:||Newmen Evolution SL 318.4, 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||Newmen Advanced 318.20, Carbon, 750 mm|
|Saddle:||Natural Fit Nuance SL|
|Seatpost:||Fox Transfer Factory 31.6 mm, Kashima Coated (16": 359x100 mm; 18": 409x125 mm; 20", 22": 456x150 mm)|
|Crankset:||Race Face Aeffect, 16T, 170 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XTR RD-M9100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano XTR SL-M9100-I Direct Attach|
|Sprocket:||Shimano XT CS-M9100, 10-51T|
|Brakes:||Shimano XTR BR-M9120 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
|Rims:||Newmen Evolution SL A.35 | 28H | Disc | Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||FW: Shimano HB-MT900-BS, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock & RW: Shimano FH-MT900-BS, 12 mm, Boost, Centerlock|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.60, Addix Speedgrip, APEX, Tubeless Easy|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 4A, display: Bosch KIOX|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE STEREO HYBRID 120 HPC SLT 500 - Carbon MTB E-Bike - 2019 - zeroblack|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size / Wheel Size 16" / 27.5"|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size / Wheel Size 18" / 29"|
|Still 2 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size / Wheel Size 20" / 29"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)