CUBE ACCESS HYBRID Pro 500 Allroad - Women MTB E-Bike - 2019 - black/coral
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE ACCESS HYBRID Pro 500 Allroad - Women MTB E-Bike - 2019 - black/coral
Noble e-bike for all reasons!
A mountain bike is a versatile companion; a Bosch e-MTB even more so. But does that mean that you should have to spend more to equip a new bike to fit into your busy life? No, CUBE didn't think so either. That's why they created the Access Hybrid Pro Allroad - a Bosch e-bike for all reasons, designed specifically to meet the needs of female riders. The Size Split system makes it easy to find the perfect fit for every woman, and it's fully equipped for any eventuality. Whether it's a trail ride at the weekend with your friends or family, commuting to work or running errands in town, CUBE have thought of everything. From the mudguards to the lighting system and kickstand, there's everything here that you're likely to need. Combined with the powerful Bosch CX drive system, comfortable Suntour suspension fork and wide-ranging Shimano 10-speed gear system, it's the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything all-rounder - just jump on and ride. Where will it take you next?
CUBE understand the unique requirements of Bosch's drive system because they have worked with it for so long. Built around the strong, rigid, one piece gravity cast down tube, the Acess Hybrid Pro Allroad's curvy aesthetics aren't just about looking good. They also provide a superbly stiff backbone for the powerful Bosch motor, as well as an elegant housing for the battery - which you don't even need to remove for charging, if you prefer not to. Agile Ride Geometry is our way of ensuring the best blend of stability, comfort and fun, wherever your riding takes you. CUBE even routed cables internally, so your gears will keep shifting precisely and you don't have to worry about maintenance. And, as you'd expect, it's passed all torture testing in CUBE's in-house lab.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 6061 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE's series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5" wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5".
- Gravity Casting - Gravity Casting takes the development of high-end aluminium frames to the next level. The advanced construction process – involving several post-production steps – molds liquid aluminium into highly complex frame sections. The motor, cover, battery mount and cable routing combine to form a single module that is always tailored exactly to the bike's intended use. Die casting technology now means that components can be virtually fully integrated into a structure that is specially designed to cope with stress on specific load points and look good at the same time.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an E-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new E-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Women's Series - CUBE know that women are different from men; that much is obvious. That’s why they developed the range of Women's Series bikes specifically for women. But it's not only the color of the bikes that is adapted to women - mostly, the geometry is specifically developed for the female anatomy. With the Women's Series, women can get exactly what they want: fitness, relaxed rides or trail adventures.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE ACCESS HYBRID Pro 500 Allroad - Women MTB E-Bike - 2019 - black/coral
|Product Name:||CUBE ACCESS HYBRID Pro 500 Allroad - Women MTB E-Bike - 2019 - black/coral|
|Assisted Speed:||up to 25 km/h|
|Manufacturer item code:||238151|
|Weight:||approx. 24,40 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Agile Ride Geometry, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Semi-Integrated Battery|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS, top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM34 Coil | Tapered, 15x110 mm, 100 mm, Lockout|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 680 mm|
|Saddle:||Natural Fit Active WS|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 30.9 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745 | 15T, 175 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano Deore RD-M6000-DGS | ShadowPlus, 10-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano Deore SL-M6000 | Rapidfire-Plus|
|Sprocket:||Shimano Deore CS-HG500 | 11-42T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-MT200 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
|Rims:||CUBE EX30 | 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15x110 mm Boost, Centerlock
rear: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
|Tires:||Schwalbe Smart Sam | Active, 2.6|
|Lights:||front: AXA Compactline 20, 6-12V, DC
rear: Busch&Müller Xeltec, DC
|Fender:||SKS E-MTB Allroad|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 2A, display: Bosch Purion|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE ACCESS HYBRID Pro 500 Allroad - Women MTB E-Bike - 2019 - black/coral|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 days||Frame Size / Wheel Size 14" / 27.5"|
|Still 3 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 days||Frame Size / Wheel Size 16" / 27.5"|
|Still 3 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 days||Frame Size / Wheel Size 17" / 29"|
|Still 2 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 days||Frame Size / Wheel Size 19" / 29"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)