CUBE STING HYBRID 120 HPC SL 500 KIOX - Women Carbon MTB E-Bike - 2019 - carbon/berry
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE STING HYBRID 120 HPC SL 500 KIOX - Women Carbon MTB E-Bike - 2019 - carbon/berry
Ultimate trail machine!
Ready to take your trail riding to the next level? The CUBE Sting Hybrid 120 HPC SL has got your back. Designed specifically for female riders who like to explore further and push their boundaries, CUBE have combined their superb carbon monocoque frame with a selection of premium equipment chosen for its reliability and smooth function. Getting your power to the Bosch CX drive unit is Shimano's matchless SLX and XT 11-speed transmission components, offering an incredibly wide range of easily-selectable gears for tackling any trail scenario. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes - with 4 piston calipers at the front - ensure you'll always be able to stop safely. And Fox's 34 Rhythm fork and Float DPS EVOL shock dish out 120 mm of trail-smoothing rock munching at each end, so you're always in complete control. Ride further, higher, faster and more adventurously... with the Sting Hybrid 120 HPC SL.
For CUBE's engineering team, perfectionism just comes with the job. Light, stiff, strong and elegant, the Sting Hybrid 120 HPC SL's oversized down tube is home to both the PowerTube battery and the Bosch CX drive unit. The battery is protected by a removable splash and dust-proof cover, but you can charge it while it's in position in the frame if you prefer. CUBE fitted Boost hubs front and rear to add extra stiffness and more precise steering, and ensured there's enough clearance to comfortably run 2.6" tires for extra grip and comfort. Even the shock is protected from splash by the seat tube, and they routed cables internally for long-life gear shifting performance and cleaner looks. The whole thing looks so effortlessly sleek, it's easy to forget how much technology CUBE crammed into it. But it's all there for one purpose: to give you a better ride.
- C:62 Carbon Fiber Technology - Frames that bear the C:62 logo, feature highly innovative developments from CUBE's HPC technology. Through ongoing optimization of the Advanced Twin Mold manufacturing process in which the overlaps of the layups were reduced, along with the development of carbon fiber technology, they created an extremely rigid lightweight frame with a 62% fiber content.
- Advanced Twin Mold - This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
- Agile Trail Geometry - The Agile Trail Geometry carries over the Agile Ride Geometries benefits but with more focus on aggressive trail use. This can be achieved through a more compact frame construction with an even lower top tube and improved standover height. The result is more freedom of movement on the bike for the rider and a lower centre of gravity which guarantees agile handling and more riding fun.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an E-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new E-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- FOX Customized Setup - Sophisticated suspension kinematics are only able to work correctly if the associated shock is properly tuned. CUBE researched and found a specific shock setup in cooperation with Fox Racing Shox, using extensive testing for almost every CUBE full-suspension model.
- Trail Motion Rocker - The Trail Motion Rocker features optimized leverage ratios for every bike and intended use, giving fast reacting yet stable suspension in every situation. The computer-designed one piece rocker construction gives maximum stiffness for the best suspension performance while still being extremely lightweight.
- FSP4 Link - The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, they obtain the finest riding qualities for their full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger - CUBE optimized their new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. CUBE can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
- Women's Series - CUBE know that women are different from men; that much is obvious. That’s why they developed the range of Women's Series bikes specifically for women. But it's not only the color of the bikes that is adapted to women - mostly, the geometry is specifically developed for the female anatomy. With the Women's Series, women can get exactly what they want: fitness, relaxed rides or trail adventures.
- Integrated Post Mount - The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adapter aren't needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case CUBE save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE STING HYBRID 120 HPC SL 500 KIOX - Women Carbon MTB E-Bike - 2019 - carbon/berry
|Product Name:||CUBE STING HYBRID 120 HPC SL 500 KIOX - Women Carbon MTB E-Bike - 2019 - carbon/berry|
|Assisted Speed:||up to 25 km/h|
|Manufacturer item code:||238450|
|Weight:||approx. 22,70 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminium 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, Efficient Trail Control 4-Link, Agile Trail Geometry, Boost 148, Tuned Drive Position, AXH, Full Integrated|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, top: 1 1/8", bottom: 1 1/2"|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110 mm, E-Bike Optimized, 120 mm|
|Shock:||Fox Float DPS EVOL, 184x44 mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode|
|Stem:||Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||Newmen Evolution 318.20, 760 mm|
|Saddle:||Natural Fit Active Race WS|
|Seatpost:||Newmen Evolution, 31.6 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745, 170 mm, 15T|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000|
|Sprocket:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T|
|Chain:||KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-MT520/BR-MT500 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
|Rims:||CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15x110 mm Boost, Centerlock
rear: Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12x148 mm Boost, Centerlock
|Tires:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Performance Line, 2.60|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 2A, display: Bosch KIOX|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE STING HYBRID 120 HPC SL 500 KIOX - Women Carbon MTB E-Bike - 2019 - carbon/berry|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||frame size / wheel size 20" / 29"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)