Ride - Eat - Repeat!
Every feature of this aluminum Cyclocross bike is built to race and hard wired for victory.
This ride is everything a World Cup-winning bike should be: fast, smooth, stable, and feathery for the runups. And as the palmarès prove, Crockett has what it takes to win.
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminium - Trek's premium-grade aluminum is hydroformed into size-specific tubes that provide the perfect balance of stiffness and weight.
- Cross Racing Tech - Trek's exclusive technologies give you and their pro racers the race-ready details will keep you out front: Ultra stable and compliant IsoSpeed fork. Smarter cable routing. Better shoulderability. Rugged 3S chain keeper.
- IsoSpeed Fork - An extra curve above the dropout in Trek's swept-leg design creates a smaller angle to the direction of road vibrations. This angle increases fore/aft compliance, better positioning the fork leg to absorb road force rather than transmitting it straight to the rider. They've also increased fork lateral stiffness, maximizing both smoothness and control.
- E2 Head Tube and Fork - Trek's E2 head tube tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper, for the lateral rigidity of a 1.5" system without the added weight. Maximum power transfer and more stiffness under cornering loads adds up to a more powerful and confident ride.
- Flat Mount Disc Brake - All-new flat mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
- Performance Cable Routing - The sleek, race-optimized cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
- BB86.5 - Wide, stiff press-fit bottom bracket improves pedaling performance for exhilarating acceleration.
- QR12 - A 12 mm front thru axle makes steering more precise for more control, and the quick-release feature makes wheel removal easy.
- 3S integrated Chain Keeper - The 3S chain keeper is integrated into the bike frame, an elegant solution that provides flawless shifting even on rough roads and under heavy loads. No more standing there, covered in grease, unwedging your dropped chain as competitors race by.