The Spiuk XP line includes all manner of accessories for winter. Details that enable maximum enjoyment during the coldest months of the year.
The XP M2V® toe covers provide a practical solution to protect against the elements in the spring/autumn or for occasional use.
Thanks to their small size, they can be easily stored in pockets. Provide excellent windproof protection and their internal ErgodryWarm® lining ensures perfect thermal stability.
Features of the Spiuk XP M2V Toe Cover:
- Three layer tip for winter or occasional cold weather exposure. Tight-fitting pattern which covers the shoe instep.
- Made of 3-layer M2V® bi-elastic fabric. Their intermediate membrane provides excellent windproof protection, and an effective barrier against water. Interior surface made of ErgodryWarm® brushed fabric, provides perfect thermal stability.
- Rapid and effective adjustment thanks to their elastic band and pedal opening.
- Large abrasion resistant surface on the bottom. Bottom openings for quick release pedals, provide effective protection whilst enabling heels to protrude.
- Includes reflective details for greater visibility.