Road Lady Performer!
Responsive, energetic and determined, this bike makes big days in the saddle all the more magical. The build irons out the roughness of the road and you’ll experience the comfort and freedom to settle in for endless miles. Complete with disc brakes, this bike exhibits stopping power in any condition, and can accommodate larger tire sizes to tackle choppy pavement. With both climbing agility and descending composure, the Avail Advanced will lead you to search for new challenges each ride.
- Advanced Composite Frame - High-performance T-700 raw carbon fiber is used to produce custom composite material in Giant’s own composite factory. Extremely lightweight, stiff and compliant, these handcrafted frames feature the monocoque construction.
- D-Fuse Seatpost - The proprietary “D” shaped composite seatpost dampens vibration—resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
- Fit, Form, Function - Liv's unique 3F design philosophy ensures that, as a female rider, you are getting the best bike for your riding style. 3F stands for "Fit, Form, Function." These are the elements that guide Liv engineers and designers as they create your bike, apparel and gear. The 3F design philosophy produces the best and most appealing cycling equipment to help all women feel confident and enjoy the ride.
- Compact Road Design - In 1997, when riders on the legendary Spanish pro team ONCE rolled up to the start of a race on a compact geometry Giant bike, the competition didn’t quite know what to think. For decades before that moment, the design and geometry of road bikes had remained essentially the same. Giant’s new approach was a radical departure, and they called it Compact Road design.
The concept is simple: A toptube that slopes downward from the headtube to the seattube reduces the size of the front and rear triangles. Smaller triangles create a lighter, stiffer bike.
- Powercore - A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design.
- Overdrive - Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.